The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

1. SHE ADMITTED SHE
SAID THOSE THINGS.
THEY LITERALLY HAVE TRANSCRIPTS
OF EVERY WORD SHE SPOKE.

2. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN CHARGED
SO CHARGING HER ISNT DBL JEOPARDY.

:devil:
:evil:

Please go back and reread, I said they can’t try tory twice and explained exactly how it benefits both of them. He wins this, if she is tried she can say he did it and they can’t try him again.

& If those are her direct quotes please post where to read it the direct quotes bc I couldn’t find them.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

:mjlol: WTF IS WRONG WITH
YOU GOOFY nikkaS?

TORYS LAWYERS ARENT EVEN
CLAMING MEG SHOT HERSELF.

:devil:
:evil:

I don't even know where that came from because I can't find a single source saying that Meg was never tested for gsr.

The testimony from the friend is weird as fukk, she's essentially saying that she doesn't remember anything about that night and that she just made up the story she told to cops. It doesn't necessarily prove Tory innocent but it's a big hit to the prosecution, their star witness is claiming to have no memory of the event. They might have to rely on the text message.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man… Kelsey chick shot her. Probably by accident

Only one telling the truth is Tory :mjlol:

She wanted immunity because she did something wrong and Tory just didn’t want to say it. But she never admitted to it it, Meg never accused her of it, and she vouched for Tory saying he never shot her at all. (Which is why prosecutors only wanted lesser charges).

Throw this shyt in the bushes

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is weird. Getting totally different reports from different people. The woman in these tweets saying Kelsey admitted being offered money and others saying she admitted to lying about that I. Previous statements and the judging deeming the previous interview inadmissible.
She admitted all of this stuff back in September but now she’s basically saying she lied. She got that immunity, and then she basically said she doesn’t remember anything and everything’s a lie.