The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I mean the evidence is out there now, I don't blame people for not accepting it at face value when the evidence was not out there and confirmed yet. Nothing wrong with that.

That’s also not my point.
If I loudly accused you of lying, it turns out you were telling the truth and then I gloss over that truth, I’m not keeping the same energy. That’s all I was saying.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Throw them both in jail. Easy.

Neither of them will tell the truth, but you know what will? Science. And the science says that residue was found on both of them. What that says to me is that they were both involved in the shooting. Lock em both up.
Fortunately that's not how the law works. I bet if they would have tested Meg she would have had GSR also. The evidence in this case is trash. Poor investigation. DA only took it cause Meg made a big deal about it and now everyone looks dumb. Meg is a pathological liar and lied about dumb shyt. No one is getting convicted. It's too messy.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelsey a liar. Who ever gonna believe her?
If she's on trial, she doesn't have to testify. Her lawyers will question the evidence they have against her. At that point they would have no witnesses, gsr on her, and that's pretty much it. Matter of fact the defense would have the victim on record under oath saying Kelsey didn't shoot her. They have no case against her. Now on top of that, add the immunity. She finnessed the prosecutor.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Fortunately that's not how the law works. I bet if they would have tested Meg she would have had GSR also. The evidence in this case is trash. Poor investigation. DA only took it cause Meg made a big deal about it and now everyone looks dumb. Meg is a pathological liar and lied about dumb shyt. No one is getting convicted. It's too messy.
brehs would be ATROCIOUS judges :mjlol:

Anton

All Star
Daps
Black people have really got to let this "no snitching" stuff go. Snitching is when you do a crime but you rat out everyone else involved to save yourself. It's not snitching if you witness a crime and tell the truth about what you saw.

This would be over so quick if they'd just tell. the. truth.
snitching is talking to the police periodt

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throw them both in jail. Easy.

Neither of them will tell the truth, but you know what will? Science. And the science says that residue was found on both of them. What that says to me is that they were both involved in the shooting. Lock em both up.
In this justice system it's not that simple.