The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
defense gonna get that tossed, thats hearsay…
The text message is already in evidence. Also there's nothing hearsay about a witness(Kelsey) in the case texting someone else, something pertinent to the case.
Wtf

A clever rap line is not endorsing a side in a criminal case

Drake doesn't like nor respect women, this has been a thing before he involved himself in this.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
When Megan taking the stand ? Damn the day damn near over on the east coast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not a defense. Thats an admission to a another crime he is charged with. You can't just randomly have a gun out for no reason and be tussling with it

Mgdesyan zeroed in on the physical altercation that allegedly ensued between Harris and Stallion in the car and mentioned that a witness named Sean Kelly, whom he said police interviewed minutes after the shooting because their SUV was parked by his house, saw Harris get out from the back seat of the car, open Stallion’s front passenger door and “saw a fist fight between the girls” before one of them held a gun.

One of the females had the gun in her hand, according to this article. Based on an independent eye witness account, DNA and GSR, it's obvious Tory's team is going to go with Kelsey pulled the trigger. I kept that last part neutral, because I don't know who pulled the trigger, so that's my bad for the explanation in that earlier post.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The text message is already in evidence. Also there's nothing hearsay about a witness(Kelsey) in the case texting someone else, something pertinent to the case.

Drake doesn't like nor respect women, this has been a thing before he involved himself in this.
You don’t know Drake