The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wish you all could have experienced this fukkery. I remember being in elementary class, one of two or three black kids, celebrating the verdict lmfaoooooooo

I still don't know why we did it, but looking back, it was fukking hilarious. :deadrose:

Co-sign, nothing like it!! Seeing OJ going down the freeway in that white Bronco

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Honestly meg and tory aren’t BIG stars. Majority of the general public don’t even know who they are. Especially Tory. Meg crossed over a little bit as of late, but she still kinda a fringe star in the mainstream.
Take off your Jansport, my guy.
Megan is a major fukking star.
Interviews with Gayle King, winning Grammies, #1 pop records, chillin with Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, guest starring in Marvel projects
Where have you been, sir?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Take off your Jansport, my guy.
Megan is a major fukking star.
Interviews with Gayle King, winning Grammies, #1 pop records, chillin with Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, guest starring in Marvel projects
Where have you been, sir?
Like i said, she’s crossed over a bit lately but her case still wouldn’t be as big as something like the Harvey weinstein case being held at the same time.

In the context of why white people wouldn’t be covering this case over other stuff going on it’s cause neither of these people are “that big” in the mainstream.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Just realized that if the verdict does come out today or tomorrow a lot of people’s holidays will be absolutely ruined.

Someone needs to edit this gif to “Meg stans” or “Tory stans”

woman-yelling.gif

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Kelsey’s husband being an executive at 1501 records was like one of the biggest red flags in this case. The man she sleeps with every night is head of the company that Meg has open court case with, and also an ongoing online beef with.

If that’s not a motive to get up their to lie and change your story I don’t know what is
:skip:

Right

It's almost been a none story

Everybody worried about what Rocnation is doin lol

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe a Megan fan got ahold of his nudes, people really think roc nation leaked this guy's nudes :gucci:.

The woman you believe so much already said Rocnation threatened her with a sextape so it’s not unreasonable to assume they’d do that to Justin.