The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I mean articles about the actual trial and information coming out. There has been nothing all week about Kelsey and the eye withness taken the stand. Just articles about Tory sleeping and videos of him leaving court. Show me any article this week about the actual trial. I'll wait.
They know what you mean. It’s called playing stupid :pachaha:

Daps
Meg's story low-key matched Kelsey's first story before she reneged.

Kelsey’s husband being an executive at 1501 records was like one of the biggest red flags in this case. The man she sleeps with every night is head of the company that Meg has open court case with, and also an ongoing online beef with.

If that’s not a motive to get up their to lie and change your story I don’t know what is
:skip:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
What facts? She got shot and someone did it :yeshrug:

And I’m not capin for her, I don’t give a damn about her or Tory,
She got hit in the foot with a bullet fragment. That's a fact.
The evidence so far points to Kelsey firing the shot.
It's really not mysterious what happened if you've paid attention.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I wish you all could have experienced this fukkery. I remember being in elementary class, one of two or three black kids, celebrating the verdict lmfaoooooooo

I still don't know why we did it, but looking back, it was fukking hilarious. :deadrose:
Coli gonna be spooky when Meg wins this case

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I wish you all could have experienced this fukkery. I remember being in elementary class, one of two or three black kids, celebrating the verdict lmfaoooooooo

I still don't know why we did it, but looking back, it was fukking hilarious. :deadrose:
Hate that people had to die but that was the most entertaining fukkery that may never be topped. Every day was something different:heh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

That dude a 50 year old half hindu Indian and half Somali c00n