The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

They’ve had a report literally every day.

You guys are absolutely delusional:wow:
I mean articles about the actual trial and information coming out. There has been nothing all week about Kelsey and the eye withness taken the stand. Just articles about Tory sleeping and videos of him leaving court. Show me any article this week about the actual trial. I'll wait.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The only person that claimed there was a fight between the girls was the crazy old man that said all types of random shyt. Kelsey didn’t even claim there was a fight between them. Never. through any interviews her own comments her song, etc. She never claimed her and meg got physical.

You can say the old man’s account was different from theirs. But you can’t call “he say she say” confirmed lies.

so we just hand waving away eye witnesses now :mjlol:

go spend some time with your people breh you embarrassing yourself :ld:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm going to need all three of yall to please go spend time with your families. It's the holidays and they care about and miss you. I promise you this thread is not where you should be posting up 24/7 this week.

m4YLhLh.png
To be fair, @MeachTheMonster and @cauliflower are going back and forth with every other poster in this thread simultaneously.

Nap is doing what Nap does and spamming the thread with the same post and tweets.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Is this the part where we get on our moral high horses and pretend we never got drunk before? The internet is so righteous all the time.

Drunk or not, if somebody shot me or shot at me, I'm gonna know who it was (if I saw them do it).
i've been super fukked up off that appleton's, vodka, henny, and even wine, but never have i been a violent or aggressive drunk. that girl got demons and everyone is excusing her shyt character. now if tory pointed at her and shot in er direction he's an idiot. but if that man wasn't responsible for the shot the touched her we all need to shut the fukk up and the conversation must shift to personal accountability. Women are people too and as such they ought to be held to the same standard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean articles about the actual trial and information coming out. There has been nothing all week. Just articles about Tory sleeping and videos of him leaving court. Show me any article this week about the actual trial.
TMZ doesn’t have anyone in the court room, All of their reports have been second hand and about stuff outside the courtroom.

All of their articles are pretty worthless period. They take one controversial thing or quote and write a whole dumb ass story about it.

But their reporting has not changed throughout the trial. They’ve done the same thing every day.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so we just hand waving away eye witnesses now :mjlol:

go spend some time with your people breh you embarrassing yourself :ld:
Not hand waving anything.

Conflicting witness accounts do not prove a “lie”

You need some type of physical evidence to prove a lie.

How do you know the eye witness isn’t mistaken or telling a lie himself?(I don’t think he was trying to lie, but he was clearly all over the place)

You need actual physical proof to accuse someone of lying. Like if some hospital records came out of Kelsey with injuries or some video popped up of them fighting then you can say meg lied.

As it stands the person that y’all say was supposedly “getting her ass beat by meg” has been adamant that it didn’t happen. So how the hell are you claiming meg was “confirmed” to have lied about something the “victim” is claiming didn’t happen?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Meg got shot, meg is the victim, if she knows for a fact that tory shot her like she says she does then why has she lied so much, why has the majority of the shyt she's said been proven to be a lie. If I'm the victim and I'm completely innocent and know for a fact who shot me then why would I lie?
Meg's story low-key matched Kelsey's first story before she reneged.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
TMZ doesn’t have anyone in the court room, All of their reports have been second hand and about stuff outside the courtroom.

All of their articles are pretty worthless period. They take one controversial thing or quote and write a whole dumb ass story about it.

But their reporting has not changed throughout the trial. They’ve done the same thing every day.
everyone is depending on that lawyer, Milagro, and the few court reporters, The fact that TMZ doesn't have anyone inside the courtroom shows that white people don't care about this case, even most white feminists are staying out of it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not hand waving anything.

Conflicting witness accounts do not prove a “lie”

You need some type of physical evidence to prove a lie.

How do you know the eye witness isn’t mistaken or telling a lie himself?(I don’t think he was trying to lie, but he was clearly all over the place)

You need actual physical proof to accuse someone of lying. Like if some hospital records came out of Kelsey with injuries or some video popped up of them fighting then you can say meg lied.

As it stands the person that y’all say was supposedly “getting her ass beat by meg” has been adamant that it didn’t happen. So how the hell are you claiming meg was “confirmed” to have lied about something the “victim” is claiming didn’t happen?
Everyone changed their story from what they initally told the cops, so the jurors are gonna take what everyone said with a grain of salt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone changed their story from what they initally told the cops, so the jurors are gonna take what everyone said with a grain of salt.
Actually happens lots of times in a case where witness will change their story or refuse to confirm their previous statements.

Jury’s usually have a bit of instruction on how to look at those things.

Also mood and body language really matters. We can’t see what the jury is seeing from tweets.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
everyone is depending on that lawyer, Milagro, and the few court reporters, The fact that TMZ doesn't have anyone inside the courtroom shows that white people don't care about this case, even most white feminists are staying out of it.
Honestly meg and tory aren’t BIG stars. Majority of the general public don’t even know who they are. Especially Tory. Meg crossed over a little bit as of late, but she still kinda a fringe star in the mainstream.