The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The hedging is already being set up from multiple posters :mjlol:

Nah...I been saying the same thing from jump....I am not sure how this got to trial because from my layman understanding of what has been presented...there has been no compelling physical evidence of who fired the weapon

I do not doubt Meg got hit......but as to who was handling the gun? I haven't seen them make a strong case for it.

That and spotty witness testimony is not a strong argument imo.....

The state has to PROVE him guilty..

I dont think they have reached that threshold yet

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
It doesn't sound like the defense did a good job explaining why tory is innocent/ providing reasonable doubt. Also I didnt realize the jurors were all women? The approach doesn't seem good imo

The jury is really all women :patrice:

How the fucc they let that happen? Yikes 😬

I've read through this fukkery soaked thread and my three takeaways are that Megan was confirmed shot, Tory and Kelsey shot the gun, and we'll never really know who shot her. What are the charges again? If one of the charges is illegally discharging a weapon, they've proved that beyond a reasonable doubt IMO. I went into it thinking he shot her, I'm coming out of it not knowing lol. We'll ser

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This is crazy. At first the thread starter and the two Meg supporters had the most posts. Now it looks like Nap’s gonna lap them just by going out of control with the spamming :whew:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ain’t no conspiracy.

This was a classic Clinton Foundation/Roc Nation frame job to get Tory out the paint.
Breh...

Are y'all serious?

Imagine this...

We know women have a stereotype of being catty to one another.

We know the trope of women finding their man fukking someone else and intlstess of attacking the man...they attack the other woman.

Yet, here, we are supposed to believe that what really happened was that the victim was shot by the other woman and still conspired to try to blame it on the nikka they both were fukking???

Or, there was an opportunity to blame the defendant even though they were really fighting over the gun??

Why, because Tory Lanez is about to buy Sony? Was he about to resurrect Dr. sebi and make a documentary about Nipsey?

The fukk are nikkas talking about.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Why she didn’t wanna say who paid for her lawyer

You tell me

Doesn't change the fact she has very close ties to 1501 records. Her husband is an exec

In addition J. Prince has a close relationship with 1501 CEO Carl Crawford. And spoken publicly on Meg suing 1501 in support of Carl

Prince, Carl and Tory were spotted partying together earlier this year

Also ...

With the court date quickly approaching, Drake who has a close relationship with the Prince family, suggested Meg was lying about the shooting on wax

JPrince spoke out in support of Drake during his beef with Pusha T. Engineered the "truce" between Kanye and Drake

Generally not a conspiracy theorist ...all this may amount to nothing...coincidences and whatnot...etc

Nevertheless interesting lol