The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Good closing argument from the defense.

Tory probably will be found not guilty but it doesn't change the fact somebody was firing a gun and hit Megan, it was either Kelsey or Tory.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact is she was too drunk/high to properly id her shooter and took other people’s word for the events of the night/the most convenient way out of the situation by blaming it on the black man.

Lesson learned for her, there’s no benefit in being reckless.

I agree. Nothing like a good shooting to teach a wayward woman a lesson.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The fact is she was too drunk/high to properly id her shooter and took other people’s word for the events of the night/the most convenient way out of the situation by blaming it on the black man.

Lesson learned for her, there’s no benefit in being reckless.

Is this the part where we get on our moral high horses and pretend we never got drunk before? The internet is so righteous all the time.

Drunk or not, if somebody shot me or shot at me, I'm gonna know who it was (if I saw them do it).

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Is this the part where we get on our moral high horses and pretend we never got drunk before? The internet is so righteous all the time.

Drunk or not, if somebody shot me or shot at me, I'm gonna know who it was (if I saw them do it).

I'll be getting drunk tomorrow and through the rest of the weekend :salute:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

No this is the part where we all become accountable for our actions and reactions. How shorty ain’t remember Kelsey brought that blixxy out? :mjpls:.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
So I guess Meg didn’t see what she said according to eye witness testimony of a Coli bruh
Your guess is correct according to the independent eyewitness (one of two sober individuals to witness that nights events)who saw the muzzle flash first by a female.

But no let’s believe all women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Sean Kelly, Kelsey would be the only one identified pointing the gun towards Meg :jbhmm:

Kelsey retrieved the gun, that's motive.

Kelsey took an immunity deal. Kelsey had GSR on her. Basic logic and Occam's razor, she is the one who injured Meg.

Meg lied throughout her testimony. There was no 'dance b-tch'. She said a physical altercation did not take place. Kelsey referred to it as a 'bump'. And the previous lie about her and Tory's relationship. All of this should be taken into account.

Eyewitness stated Tory wrestled the gun out of Kelsey's hand.

Tory was firing everywhere but 'in the air'. Kelly didn't state on the ground or towards Meg.

At the end of the day, if Tory didn't intervene Meg would have been Swiss cheese.

The only issue Tory is facing is the number of women on the jury.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
According to Sean Kelly, Kelsey would be the only one identified pointing the gun towards Meg :jbhmm:

Kelsey retrieved the gun, that's motive.

Kelsey took an immunity deal. Basic logic and Occam's razor, she is the one who injured Meg.

Meg lied throughout her testimony. There was no 'dance b-tch'. She said a physical altercation did not take place. Kelsey referred to it as a 'bump'. And the previous lie about her and Tory's relationship. All of this should be taken into account.

Tory was firing everywhere but 'in the air'. Kelly didn't state on the ground or towards Meg.

At the end of the day, if Tory didn't intervene Meg would have been Swiss cheese.

The only issue Tory is facing is the number of women on the jury.
Make up fan fiction brehs :mjlol: