The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This jezebel babble makes me queasy fr.
bytches so comfortable flaunting character flaws as a personality trait and excuse to never take accountability
:scust:

It also shows u how these broads is so caught up with celebrities and believe they are in the same circle as they are

Daps
Everyone's story seems strange in this. Why won't Tory testify if he's innocent?
This case has been a roller coaster, I feel like Tory will be found guilty but im praying that he gets off if he's innocent. The black man could use a win against these fukking feminists.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Everyone's story seems strange in this. Why won't Tory testify if he's innocent?
This case has been a roller coaster, I feel like Tory will be found guilty but im praying that he gets off if he's innocent. The black man could use a win against these fukking feminists.
He’d be labelled a snitch for telling the truth.

Crazy world we live in.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
:what: This still aint over with?

Verdict can be today or tomorrow. I hope you guys are getting ready for the fallout

IncompleteWelllitAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Daps
I'm gonna say this and I stand on it.
If you know any chick, or dude for that matter, that's emotional and capin for Meg behind this. Distance yourself.
People who don't respect facts and logic are a liability.

What facts? She got shot and someone did it :yeshrug:

And I’m not capin for her, I don’t give a damn about her or Tory,

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Outside of society being lenient on us/women , it’s also Because y’all continue to fck them, date them and give them your sexual attention despite them being abusive verbally, physically or being a trash person. Blame yourselves.
look at how you duck the accountability for your fellow women. that shyt is clockwork. do better. :russ:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
What facts? She got shot and someone did it :yeshrug:

And I’m not capin for her, I don’t give a damn about her or Tory,
The fact is she was too drunk/high to properly id her shooter and took other people’s word for the events of the night/the most convenient way out of the situation by blaming it on the black man.

Lesson learned for her, there’s no benefit in being reckless.