The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
his case has potential to get a lot more hilarious. How is he gonna possibly say shyt that doesnt at all incriminate tory or himself :huhldup:. He gotta pull a "me and tory didn't even go to kylies house"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe but I dont think they totally discount what Meg has said and Kelseys interview

Tory still had gsr on his hands

In addition the independent witness said Tory shot "wildly"....4,5 times
...and suggested he shortly seen a female on the ground

Intent doesn't matter when these are the charges:
Felony negligent discharge of a firearm
Carrying a loaded and unregistered firearm

He not skating

And the prosecution can still charge Kelsey with something that night. The type of immunity only protects her from anything she said on the stand in this case
I think the one charge he might get found guilty on is the discharge.

They might believe the prosecution hasn't proven it's his gun or that he shot at meg. Especially because of gsr on Kelsey and her whole fiasco (immunity, plead the fifth).

I don't think the prosecutor charges Kelsey with anything since they have the victim under oath pointing the finger at someone else. They might try perjury but even that would surprise me. I think they'll just want to completely forget about this whole case. They don't have enough to convict Kelsey of anything imo.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think the one charge he might get found guilty on is the discharge.

They might believe the prosecution hasn't proven it's his gun or that he shot at meg. Especially because of gsr on Kelsey and her whole fiasco (immunity, plead the fifth).

I don't think the prosecutor charges Kelsey with anything since they have the victim under oath pointing the finger at someone else. They might try perjury but even that would surprise me. I think they'll just want to completely forget about this whole case. They don't have enough to convict Kelsey of anything imo.
Unless Tori is convicted that is the end of this case. If it doesn't go Tori's way he has a hell of a an appeal case.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He wasn’t charged with trying to kill her
I get that if they just hit him with say reckless endangerment and took deportation off the table we wouldn't be here now.

The narrative that Meg's team is pushing is that "for no reason" Tori shot at Meg and only because of poor aim she wasn't badly hurt (except that she was badly hurt for sympethy's sake)

leoc

All Star
Daps
The more you think about it, its seems clear hes going to be found guilty of something.

You have meg saying tory shot
You have the cac witness, who was supposed to be the defence’s star witness, say he sees flashes from tory, him shooting wildly, but doesnt see a gun
You have kelsey in september saying tory shot meg, but now she says she didnt see anything (not sure why she would cover for tory if shes the only other possible shooter)

I think kelsey was telling somewhat of the truth on the stand, but her sept story was bs. She didnt mention her fight with meg at all in september i believe, and on the stand she says they bumped into each other.

The other thing is even though meg’s story on the stand is different from her gayle king interview, i dont think the interview was played for the jury nor would the jury know about the interview. So if only looking at meg’s testimony on the stand, i think she did what she was supposed to.

Its probably not looking good for tory for at least the negligent discharge, but who knows, you just need one person for a hung jury and mistrial.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The more you think about it, its seems clear hes going to be found guilty of something.

You have meg saying tory shot
You have the cac witness, who was supposed to be the defence’s star witness, say he sees flashes from tory, him shooting wildly, but doesnt see a gun
You have kelsey in september saying tory shot meg, but now she says she didnt see anything (not sure why she would cover for tory if shes the only other possible shooter)

I think kelsey was telling somewhat of the truth on the stand, but her sept story was bs. She didnt mention her fight with meg at all in september i believe, and on the stand she says they bumped into each other.

The other thing is even though meg’s story on the stand is different from her gayle king interview, i dont think the interview was played for the jury nor would the jury know about the interview. So if only looking at meg’s testimony on the stand, i think she did what she was supposed to.

Its probably not looking good for tory for at least the negligent discharge, but who knows, you just need one person for a hung jury and mistrial.
Yeah homie is not leaving with his hands clean. They gotta throw something on him. Probably public indecency for, being in Kylie’s pool with his boxers on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The jury will see her as an habitual liar. The jury will probably believe there was a fight between the two girls and that she was drunk. If they believe she lied about this, they may also believe she lied about other things.
She’s lied about nothing in court, at least not proven.

Only person that claimed there was a fight between the girls also said all types of wild shyt including Tory let off 5 shots. Jury ain’t gone do the pick and chose thing to retcon a story. If they believe the witness, the important part of the story corroborates meg. Tory let off 5 shots and was mad AF and kicking everybody’s ass.