The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I get that if they just hit him with say reckless endangerment and took deportation off the table we wouldn't be here now.

The narrative that Meg's team is pushing is that "for no reason" Tori shot at Meg and only because of poor aim she wasn't badly hurt (except that she was badly hurt for sympethy's sake)
In court the narratives don’t matter. He was charged with assault, and hasn’t even retired make any claims it was a mistake. No reason for the Jury to randomly assume his intentions without evidence to such.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're good.

You're so f'n good.
Kelsey said he did it. Then said she don’t remember.
Gun powder on tory’s hands.
Independent eye witness says tory shot the gun 5 times.
Doctor says she was shot in the foot.
Tory was found on the scene.

You tell me. What came out in court that definitively contradicts megs account?

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In court the narratives don’t matter. He was charged with assault, and hasn’t even retired make any claims it was a mistake. No reason for the Jury to randomly assume his intentions without evidence to such.
There is no proof he did it intentionally either moron, the DA hasn’t proved a motive for Tory at all.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

The experts can’t even determine if his DNA is definitively on the gun, it wasn’t on the magazine and the same witness said he believes the first shot came from the girl who confirmed has gsr on her hands.

Bruh if he did it he needs to sit but I ain’t heard shyt that makes this case crystal clear as to who shot her

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You realize Kelsey can lie too, right?

When tory was arrested police recorded him saying "I was trying to protect my girl"

i.e. Kelsey was about to SELENA Meg.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
There is no proof he did it intentionally either moron, the DA hasn’t proved a motive for Tory at all.

I don’t think they need one, breh.
Tory is not being charged with attempted murder, correct me if I’m wrong but you don’t walk Scott free after injuring a person because you didn’t mean to.

Daps
The experts can’t even determine if his DNA is definitively on the gun, it wasn’t on the magazine and the same witness said he believes the first shot came from the girl who confirmed has gsr on her hands.

Bruh if he did it he needs to sit but I ain’t heard shyt that makes this case crystal clear as to who shot her
He said he saw her shooting into the car (no damage on the car and only 5 shots recorded), and that was around the same time the little guy got out. Yall can read the article with the quotes. The prosecutor brought in a DNA expert too and they said it doesn't have to be female DNA and explained how it was possible his DNA didn't transfer, there was actually 90% male DNA on the gun itself. The results were inconclusive on the gun not definite that his DNA wasn't on there.

Daps
Ak said the prosecution are the ones who found the driver.

that would make sense. he's on tape saying that tory and the girl were fighting over the gun when it went off. which is charge #3

apparently team tory thinks he's about to get up there and change his story though. sounds like another "play the tape back" moment incoming.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that would make sense. he's on tape saying that tory and the girl were fighting over the gun when it went off. which is charge #3

apparently team tory thinks he's about to get up there and change his story though. sounds like another "play the tape back" moment incoming.
At this point anything could happen

First few lines are prophetic