The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting how shes tried to send an innocent man to prison for 20 years.

Some women rather do all this, than just admit they was wrong and tell the truth.

Mental illness.

This man saved her from becoming a pack and us speaking about her in past tense. And she's still trying to bury him under the jail. Smfh.

Tory said it on the bodycam right after the shooting, 'I was just trying to protect my girl '

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Jemele Hill could have some points, but she has no credibility in the matter since she victim blamed Sean Taylor for being killed in his own home and Jamaal Tinsley and Stephen Jackson for being shot at at a strip club.

She did the same thing to black men that she’s accusing them of doing to Megan Thee Stallion.
She has wrote some suspect articles over the years and to be honest I think it’s because she has not attracted the type of black man she wanted all these years working in sports. Like I remember she wrote an article 10 plus years ago about how black athletes need to marry the mother of their kids. Alot of times her articles come off from a place of hurt instead of fair criticism.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what has defense shown that proved their client didn't do it or kelsey did it, all they're doing is coming for Megan being drunk and shyt. This VS a whole lot of real time texts and apologies that corroborate with the story told by megan and kelsey's story.
Yea because Meg being a violent drunk has no relevance right???:mjlol:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Ok I really can't take anyones side after this shyt show of a court case and witness accounts.

What I feel like I can deduce from this is...

NOBODY at any point pointed a gun directly at Meg and said "Dance Bytch" :heh:
Both women clearly omitted the fight happening for a reason
Meg was beating the living dogshyt out of Kelsey at one point
Kelsey had hands on that gun at some point and possibly lets off a shot
I believe Tory did put hands on the gun at some point and shots were fired in a tussle for the gun.
Both Tory and the Driver were giving Kelsey the beats trying to disarm her.

Kelly's statement was just :mjlol: all round, I don't think he remembers or saw it all clearly enough.
But from his statements he definitely saw Meg giving Kelsey the beats, saw a tussle for the gun and saw Kelsey get another beatdown trying to disarm her.

That's all I got :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He dropped a mixtape saying that Meg was lying about being shot when EVERYONE else involved was saying he was the shooter. He has never implicated Kelsey and he likely won't do so on the stand either. He has to walk a tight line of letting his lawyers implicate Kelsey for plausible deniability without outright putting a case on her or she will start remembering all of the stuff against Tory that she conveniently 'forgot'. It seems pretty obvious imo but yall got it
I think it's pretty obvious that he didn't account for the law ruling being hit with projectile fragments as being shot. He probably thought that was a technicality and that you had to be shot directly to be considered "shot".

Even then, the reason for him dropping the album was just to get his side of the story out without speaking directly about it since he had a gag order, and he felt that he needed to do some damage control for his career because if he didn't say anything or drop any music for 2 years he'd lose his fanbase. Just take a look at what happened to roddy ricch when he didnt drop music for 2 years

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it’s a trial. :dahell:

That’s what happens in a trial. Witnesses are called. Experts were called. There was documentation and testimony from the hospital. The police investigation concluded that meg got shot and identified tory. another witness identified tory. The gun was found in tory’s car. Gun residue on tory’s hands. The police recommended to charge tory. Sounds simple

All of the controversy and he say she say comes from Naps internet :mjlol:
Since the trial started, I’ve only heard accounts about the witnesses and one expert talk about GSR. Where is the officer’s reports? If the police investigation concluded she got shot, who made that determination, how did they, and where is the documentation? Why has it not been clearly stated if she had a bullet in her foot vs bullet fragments. Where were the 5 bullets, were they collected? If he shot at her feet five times, did they find evidence on the street? Did cars get hit? How many fragments in her foot? What type of gunshot wound was it. There are different types. These are all important questions that are required to be answered in any investigation. My point is the standard evidence that should be used and is more factual is playing background to the he said, she said. Why is it that posters on here are asking more relevant questions than the lawyers paid to prosecute this case then. Something is off.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She has wrote some suspect articles over the years and to be honest I think it’s because she has not attracted the type of black man she wanted all these years working in sports. Like I remember she wrote an article 10 plus years ago about how black athletes need to marry the mother of their kids. Alot of times her articles come off from a place of hurt instead of fair criticism.
That’s kinda sad.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Since the trial started, I’ve only heard accounts about the witnesses and one expert talk about GSR. Where is the officer’s reports? If the police investigation concluded she got shot, who made that determination, how did they, and where is the documentation? Why has it not been clearly stated if she had a bullet in her foot vs bullet fragments. Where were the 5 bullets, were they collected? If he shot at her feet five times, did they find evidence on the street? Did cars get hit? How many fragments in her foot? What type of gunshot wound was it. There are different types. These are all important questions that are required to be answered in any investigation. My point is the standard evidence that should be used and is more factual is playing background to the he said, she said. Why is it that posters on here are asking more relevant questions than the lawyers paid to prosecute this case then. Something is off.
Its crazy how no ballistics have been outlined yet. Because i and many others maintain that no way she was directly shot in her foot with no broken bones or tendons.

They don't even have the bullet fragments to present... just somebody saying yea she got shot. LA is too corrupt to go off just that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are only getting the controversial sound bites from twitter. They had a whole ass trial and did all this.

This is why I said earlier in the thread that peoples perception of what’s going on in the courtroom is off. The twitter reporters only talk about what’s gone get clicks not the mundane trial stuff. But yes, all of this was done and talked about in court.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its crazy how know ballistics have been outlined yet. Because i and many others maintain that no way she was directly shot in her foot with no broken bones or tendons.

They don't even have the bullet fragments to present... just somebody saying yea she got shot. LA is too corrupt to go off just that.
Don’t matter what you and others “maintain” :mjlol:

The girl got shot. No one is disputing that, not even the defense.

Like i said, all the controversy is from people on the internet that want a certain outcome.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Don’t matter what you and others “maintain” :mjlol:

The girl got shot. No one is disputing that, not even the defense.

Like i said, all the controversy is from people on the internet that want a certain outcome.
I really didn't want to reply
but the defense obviously can't argue with an MD who is using semantics like "treated for removal of fragments"

Did she suffer a bullet wound or not
:unimpressed: