The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has wrote some suspect articles over the years and to be honest I think it’s because she has not attracted the type of black man she wanted all these years working in sports. Like I remember she wrote an article 10 plus years ago about how black athletes need to marry the mother of their kids. Alot of times her articles come off from a place of hurt instead of fair criticism.

Never ever forget that this worthless heffa wrote an entire article on ESPN about how Lebron needed to marry the mother of his kids. Basically a smear campaign dressed up in an article.

Years later Lebron marries the mother of his kids and do you think Aunt Jemele wrote an article congratulating Lebron or saying I am sorry for that smear campaign against you? Nope the worthless cow shot out a twitter post and had the nerve to say congratulations.

I don't think most of the shyt she writes and says about brothas has anything to do with not being able to get an attractive black man. I think she is just your normal sports jealous, anti black sports journalist (whether they are non black or black) that will shyt on black dudes for exposure. Most these sports journalist will dog out black athletes (especially black males) to get the bag from their masters. They will shyt on these black athletes and then try to befriend them t get closed and then shyt on them again. They are whores who can't be trusted.

I called it out years ago on the silly sports section of this site when talking about that fat white Cuban Dan La Batard on how he got national exposure when he was young by shytting on black players getting hook ups at the university of Miami and shytting on Luke who was taking care of many of the players. Then that piece of shyt La Batard years later pivots and changes his image as a champion for black athletes....fukk that fat racist Cuban La Batard and that bootlicker Jemele.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You think females ain’t subjected to getting their asses whooped after firing off a gun at folk? Yeah ok nikka I beating a bytch ass properly

I can understand that but too many dudes in this site seem to be okay with males putting hands on females, so I'm just trying to gage to see where y'all stand in this thread.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I’m not following the trial and the coli got me confused

But what is the facts or real close to the truth story so far?

I’m assuming Kelsey and Megan was arguing about Tory fukking both of them and for some reason they got out the car and Kelsey was shooting and Tory took the gun. Or Tory got upset because Megan was talking shyt too much and he let off warning shots

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can understand that but too many dudes in this site seem to be okay with males putting hands on females, so I'm just trying to gage to see where y'all stand in this thread.
That’s why they are twisting their brains to come up with some scenario where both women deserved to be shot/beat for their actions and all poor old Tory did was just to do what any righteous man would do in that situation.

These dudes are sick :huhldup:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Never ever forget that this worthless heffa wrote an entire article on ESPN about how Lebron needed to marry the mother of his kids. Basically a smear campaign dressed up in an article.

Years later Lebron marries the mother of his kids and do you think Aunt Jemele wrote an article congratulating Lebron or saying I am sorry for that smear campaign against you? Nope the worthless cow shot out a twitter post and had the nerve to say congratulations.

I don't think most of the shyt she writes and says about brothas has anything to do with not being able to get an attractive black man. I think she is just your normal sports jealous, anti black sports journalist (whether they are non black or black) that will shyt on black dudes for exposure. Most these sports journalist will dog out black athletes (especially black males) to get the bag from their masters. They will shyt on these black athletes and then try to befriend them t get closed and then shyt on them again. They are whores who can't be trusted.

I called it out years ago on the silly sports section of this site when talking about that fat white Cuban Dan La Batard on how he got national exposure when he was young by shytting on black players getting hook ups at the university of Miami and shytting on Luke who was taking care of many of the players. Then that piece of shyt La Batard years later pivots and changes his image as a champion for black athletes....fukk that fat racist Cuban La Batard and that bootlicker Jemele.

I honestly don’t know how she still has a job. But apparently because she’s a “real journalist.” Lol

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
So now we’ve gotten to the point where we will pick and choose single moments from an obviously confused and conflicting eye witness report to create the scenario we want to have happened while ignoring all the other stuff the witness said that contradicts said scenario :ehh:

Right even though the defense tried to call their own witness hostile when the testimony didn't go in their favor which the judge rejected, so it's plain to see the things didn't go to plan

But ok maybe Tory took the gun from Kelsey after she fired one shot

Witness said Tory then shot "wildly"....4,5 times
...and suggested he shortly seen a female on the ground

Not sure how intent would matter when these are the charges:
Felony negligent discharge of a firearm
Assault with a semiautomatic firearm,
carrying a loaded and unregistered firearm.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
That’s why they are twisting their brains to come up with some scenario where both women deserved to be shot/beat for their actions and all poor old Tory did was just to do what any righteous man would do in that situation.

These dudes are sick :huhldup:
:deadrose:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I really didn't want to reply
but the defense obviously can't argue with an MD who is using semantics like "treated for removal of fragments"

Did she suffer a bullet wound or not
:unimpressed:
I feel like ive posted this like a dozen tines in this thread.

Yes, Megan got shot, if a bullet strikes a surface close enough that bullet fragments get logged into your foot and has you leaking blood all over the pavement, that would be considered a gunshot injury.

The only ones playing word schematics with the definition is yall.