The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
got very quiet in here
Post the same thing 47 times then wonder why you are talking to yourself brehs :mjlol:

This is the part of a crazy nap campaign where things start going downhill.

I tried to warn y’all to get if the crazy train before it’s too late :wow:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For a lot of the reasons you listed, I fully think Tory is capable of having done it

But Meg don't smell right either

She turned her shyt onto a full on media campaign and played into the gender war
Yall got amnesia like a mutherfukker.
This is September 2020

This is Meg's interview in April 2022

Why do all that instead of let the trial run its course?

Not to mention the dumb lies
That is what everyone was wondering when Tory released the album, trying to make a promo run. Like I said earlier, he's a cornball that moves funny AF. He made an album that loosely referenced shooting a woman for clout and yall are trying to blame her for talking to the media a year and a half later????

Come on yall. don't make these kinda clearly incorrect remarks

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Post the same thing 47 times then wonder why you are talking to yourself brehs :mjlol:

This is the part of a crazy nap campaign where things start going downhill.

I tried to warn y’all to get if the crazy train before it’s too late :wow:
"I never put my hands on anybody. I never raised my voice"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is what everyone was wondering when Tory released the album, trying to make a promo run. Like I said earlier, he's a cornball that moves funny AF. He made an album that loosely referenced shooting a woman for clout and yall are trying to blame her for talking to the media a year and a half later????
except, tory's story on the album holds up

hers doesn't

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can anybody tell me what gun meg at got "shot" with?
That’s what I’m saying. None of the hospitals took pictures of the wounds as evidence? What about scans that needed to be done? I think You have people out there who use physics to determine the trajectory of a bullet and the angle she would have gotten shot at. The gun itself would have been entered into evidence. What did the police investigation conclude? You took this thing to trial without getting some sort of rationale from the police investigating? Why is this a he said she said case when there are actual processes in place to figure out what happened during a “crime”?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s what I’m saying. None of the hospitals took pictures of the wounds as evidence? What about scans that needed to be done? I think You have people out there who use physics to determine the trajectory of a bullet and the angle she would have gotten shot at. The gun itself would have been entered into evidence. What did the police investigation conclude? You took this thing to trial without getting some sort of rationale from the police investigating? Why is this a he said she said case when there are actual processes in place to figure out what happened during a “crime”?
Police have physical evidence and witness statements.

It’s only “He said She said” on the internet. Tory ain’t “said” shyt :mjlol:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police have physical evidence and witness statements.

It’s only “He said She said” on the internet. Tory ain’t “said” shyt :mjlol:
Yeah but why are only witnesses being called on. Where are the experts is my question? Is this trial only based on witness testimony when there should be documentation from the hospital. What did the police investigation conclude? When are the normal stuff that goes into a normal trial going to be presented. I’m legit asking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah but why are only witnesses being called on. Where are the experts is my question? Is this trial only based on witness testimony when there should be documentation from the hospital. What did the police investigation conclude? When are the normal stuff that goes into a normal trial going to be presented. I’m legit asking.

This shyt is so sloppy because the "industry" pushed for the state to charge Tory based on Meg's lies and refusal to account for her drunk ass almost getting Selena'd.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nope. He knew she didn't get "shot"

What he didn't know was that she got hit with bullet fragments.

pay attention.
I cant take u seriously in this thread, if you tryna talk around a fact, which is she got shot. Rather it was tory or kelsey the fact of the matter is Megan factually got shot by one of them. You nikkas on some weirdo shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cause it’s a trial. :dahell:

That’s what happens in a trial. Witnesses are called. Experts were called. There was documentation and testimony from the hospital. The police investigation concluded that meg got shot and identified tory. another witness identified tory. The gun was found in tory’s car. Gun residue on tory’s hands. The police recommended to charge tory. Sounds simple

All of the controversy and he say she say comes from Naps internet :mjlol: