The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are only getting the controversial sound bites from twitter. They had a whole ass trial and did all this.

This is why I said earlier in the thread that peoples perception of what’s going on in the courtroom is off. The twitter reporters only talk about what’s gone get clicks not the mundane trial stuff. But yes, all of this was done and talked about in court.
I did some more research and saw they had the surgeon testify about the 4 fragments pulled out. I’ll fall back on that but my other questions are still lingering.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I really didn't want to reply
but the defense obviously can't argue with an MD who is using semantics like "treated for removal of fragments"

Did she suffer a bullet wound or not
:unimpressed:
There’s no semantics in a surgeon saying she had to get emergency surgery to remove bullet fragments.

Again, that’s not under dispute in court, only on the internet where people don’t want to accept anything that goes against what they’ve already made up in their head.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
There’s no semantics in a surgeon saying she had to get emergency surgery to remove bullet fragments.

Again, that’s not under dispute in court, only on the internet where people don’t want to accept anything that goes against what they’ve already made up in their head.
Being punctured by fragments is not the same as being shot. They wouldn't be removing little tiny fragments if she was shot.

When she showed the foot there was no bullet wound.
And she said she was shot in both feet, which physics proved to be a lie.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
None of his beefs or issues have been premeditated is my point. He says something reckless, people call him out and things escalate. The August Alsina situation is a perfect example where Tory was on some "defend my honor" shyt after not getting a handshake. Meg insulting him and him shooting her is petty AF, but not dissimilar from his August situation except he was blackout drunk in one situation.

I think she's a piece of shyt for the way that she was dirty macking her best friend. I will not look at her the same way because that is not how a dude who gets bytches would move and that's not how a 'hot girl summer' chick should move either. Indiscriminately fukking your best friend's love interests is foul AF and I wouldn't rock with any dude/chick that moves like that.

With that said, she still got shot and unless you start doing mental gymnastics, all of the evidence points at Tory. I don't even need to do a comparison about how much of Kanye's antics have been brushed off because of Donda's passing for the last 15 years and so Meg being a raging alcoholic is pretty low on my list of grievances.

Back to Tory looking guilty AF... That's why he is paying for Kelsey's lawyer. That's why both girls under oath admit he tried to pay them off. Speaking of which, getting paid off is likely why the driver is MIA, because he is already riding w/ Tory (literally) and so if he had something to say that would exonerate Tory, he would have likely been a witness for the defense. This isn't definitive obviously, but there's a lot of yall that keep moving the goal posts and ignoring the evidence stacking up against Tory.

He dropped a mixtape saying that Meg was lying about being shot when EVERYONE else involved was saying he was the shooter. He has never implicated Kelsey and he likely won't do so on the stand either. He has to walk a tight line of letting his lawyers implicate Kelsey for plausible deniability without outright putting a case on her or she will start remembering all of the stuff against Tory that she conveniently 'forgot'. It seems pretty obvious imo but yall got it
Tory isn’t paying for Kelsey’s lawyer though, this hasn’t been proven in court. Tory paying off the driver can’t be proven. In a court case carrying felony charges outlandish statements like these need to be proven beyond reasonable doubt. We can’t say Tory did these things because it confirms our biases. The prosecutor gotta prove it.

Speaking of evidence stacking up against someone, what about the independent witness acknowledging a fight neither woman would? Or the fact that a female pulled a trigger first? Or the fact that Meg was so intoxicated she could barely remember the events taking place that night? These prosecuting motherfukkers couldn’t even place Tory’s hands on a gun during the nights events before the independent witness spoke. What evidence is stacking up on Tory?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Being punctured by fragments is not the same as being shot. They wouldn't be removing little tiny fragments if she was shot.

When she showed the foot there was no bullet wound.
And she said she was shot in both feet, which physics proved to be a lie.
It don’t matter. You aim a gun at someone and they end up with bullet fragments in them, it don’t matter if the bullets hit something else first you shot them.

Y’all the ones playing semantics from outside the courtroom. Prosecutors are not charging him with attempted murder. If they were trying to prove he wanted to kill her then they would probably need to talk more about where he was shooting and how she actually got shot or the damage done. None of that matters in this case. They are only trying to prove he shot the gun.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this ends soon. It’s clear who in here has motives & strong bias.

Once this is over the black man vs black woman instigators can move on to something else

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This guy saw the post count in the thread and now coming for that first spot

:picard:Just post after post of himself in here

That account has an excuse as that isn’t “a guy” but instead a group of different posters using the same account at the same time :mjlol:

However the so called “impartial” and “non emotionally attached” Megan supporters in this thread who will tell you “I’m not biased” yet are leading the thread in posts are indeed just one poster :mjlol:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It don’t matter. You aim a gun at someone and they end up with bullet fragments in them, it don’t matter if the bullets hit something else first you shot them.

Y’all the ones playing semantics from outside the courtroom. Prosecutors are not charging him with attempted murder. If they were trying to prove he wanted to kill her then they would probably need to talk more about where he was shooting and how she actually got shot or the damage done. None of that matters in this case. They are only trying to prove he shot the gun.
If I(Kelsey) cause a gun to discharge towards the ground and fragments pierce somebody near by that would be classified as gross negligence with a firearm. Which is why they added that after they seen the case was weak.

If you shoot somebody directly the prosecution wouldn't charge you with that.
They're telling on themselves, the verdict will determine this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory isn’t paying for Kelsey’s lawyer though, this hasn’t been proven in court. Tory paying off the driver can’t be proven. In a court case carrying felony charges outlandish statements like these need to be proven beyond reasonable doubt. We can’t say Tory did these things because it confirms our biases. The prosecutor gotta prove it.

Speaking of evidence stacking up against someone, what about the independent witness acknowledging a fight neither woman would? Or the fact that a female pulled a trigger first? Or the fact that Meg was so intoxicated she could barely remember the events taking place that night? These prosecuting motherfukkers couldn’t even place Tory’s hands on a gun during the nights events before the independent witness spoke. What evidence is stacking up on Tory?

Not to mention the independent eyewitness admitting Tory was wrestling the gun out of Kelsey's hands.

Looks like Tory saved Meg.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I(Kelsey) cause a gun to discharge towards the ground and fragments pierce somebody near by that would be classified as gross negligence with a firearm. Which is why they added that after they seen the case was weak.

If you shoot somebody directly the prosecution wouldn't charge you with that.
They're telling on themselves.
They charged him for what they have evidence for. No one claimed it was an accident. Why would the police assume it was anything else.

Again this is all your imagination you can’t reconcile cause you are looking for a reason to absolve tory. Police/legal system don’t work like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not to mention the independent eyewitness admitting Tory was wrestling the gun out of Kelsey's hands.

Looks like Tory saved Meg.
So now we’ve gotten to the point where we will pick and choose single moments from an obviously confused and conflicting eye witness report to create the scenario we want to have happened while ignoring all the other stuff the witness said that contradicts said scenario :ehh:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They charged him for what they have evidence for. No one claimed it was an accident. Why would the police assume it was anything else.

Again this is all your imagination you can’t reconcile cause you are looking for a reason to absolve tory. Police/legal system don’t work like that.
I mean, of course no one would say it’s an accident. You would still be admitting a crime(s) and you’re getting charged with that. That said, Tory is wiling.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Disgusting how shes tried to send an innocent man to prison for 20 years.

Some women rather do all this, than just admit they was wrong and tell the truth.

Mental illness.

Anyone who has been around the block & understand women can tell she’s lying from the jump.

There are a lot of vindictive women out there that use emotional blackmail as a weapon & would go to any length to destroy a man, when they’re hurt. And she’s the poster child for this type of women.

The only egregious thing Tory did was pipe 2 close friends & try to pipe another broad in their presence. That’s just reckless behaviour regardless of the type of relationship you have with this women. Women get emotional attached once multiple sexual encounters are involved, no matter how hard they try to hide it. He was utterly disrespectful & it hurt her feelings/ego. Coupled with the fact that she feels inferior/insecure about Kylie, who Tory was trying to pipe in her presence.

Tory is paying for his recklessness albeit he should buss case like I said up-thread. They had no solid case from the jump - apart from trumped-up nonsense built on lies. Hence everything is falling apart.