The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But kelsey who "liked this man" didn't give a fukk he was flirting and shyt.

It’s weird bc Kelsey was super dependent on Meg. She had no home to go to if she fell out with Meg.

However, she was drunk and no one has identified who the gun actually belongs to.

Daps
The fukkery tomorrow is gonna be worth it :patrice:

The witness contradicting statements like seeing 2 men beating on 1 women severely and waking up to the sound of shots is gonna be easy game for the prosecutors to pinch holes through.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: the shaderoom, Jerry Mouse, and Daily Loud as credible sources, is hilarious.
billboard and rolling stone have basically run with Meg's story and ignored the lies and contradictions in court

like this is the biggest media nonsense I've seen in a while

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What did you all want Megan to do? Had it been up to her, what happened that night would've been between her, Tory and Kelsey. She didn't say Tory shot her until he insinuated she was lying about being shot at all and generally being a dikk to her.

I do feel like he did it, given his behavior since, but idk if there's enough to prove it. I definitely don't think Megan made the whole thing up and expected to get away with it. When has that ever worked?

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Megan beat both of them up in the car and then dipped. They fumbled over the gun which probably belonged to Kelsey or Meg. I still think Tory fired the gun tho