The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think every major trial is going to be like this, a social media spectacle, not a search for a measure of clarity or some form of justice, but a media style focus on content and controversy, and a host of "experts".

it's similar to the OJ trial, but obviously social media has taken it to new highs and unbelievable lows. People updating about the most minor things! The juror is in the elevator! Wow thats weird! Mistrial!

"her face moved, and she smiled, LIAR"

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I think a lot of the counfusion is that you guys aren’t really familiar with the flow of how things work in court.

The song and it’s lyrics were already in evidence. The Writer and performer of the song already confirmed she wrote and performed the song.

A witness was not needed to attest to the lyrics of the song because the jury already had the lyrics to read themselves.

The defense brought up the lyrics during their interview with Kelsey, therefore the prosecution had a chance to reply.

The way things work in court is that the prosecution can’t just randomly play the lyrics during the hearing unless they have a reason I.E. a “witness”.

The credibility of this “witness” is of no significance because again we all already have the lyrics. The witness being unable to recall all the lyrics doesn’t bring any doubt to what the lyrics are. The “witness” was just used for a chance to say the lyrics out loud in court.
A witness credibility need be solid. Wait why am I even going back and forth with y’all. This is stupid..

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joined this year, half their posts are from this thread alone but they’re confused why their getting sused out. Ok

FkX1Eo1X0BEqkZN

Bedwenches from LSA

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Narratives :jbhmm: So this was actually the states strategy to use the song:russ:

NO nikka THE DEFENSE
INTRODUCED THE RAP SONG LAST WEEK...
THIS WAS THE PROSECUTIONS
CHANCE TO FOLLOW UP ON IT.

ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED
PLAY BY PLAY IN THIS THREAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A witness credibility need be solid. Wait why am I even going back and forth with y’all. This is stupid..

He has 179 posts and counting (second highest) in this thread but will tell you he’s not biased towards Megan or that he’s “emotionally attached to the case” :mjlol:

He’s not here to debate in good faith. Don’t bother engaging.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I think a lot of the counfusion is that you guys aren’t really familiar with the flow of how things work in court.

The song and it’s lyrics were already in evidence. The Writer and performer of the song already confirmed she wrote and performed the song.

A witness was not needed to attest to the lyrics of the song because the jury already had the lyrics to read themselves.

The defense brought up the lyrics during their interview with Kelsey, therefore the prosecution had a chance to reply.

The way things work in court is that the prosecution can’t just randomly play the lyrics during the hearing unless they have a reason I.E. a “witness”.

The credibility of this “witness” is of no significance because again we all already have the lyrics. The witness being unable to recall all the lyrics doesn’t bring any doubt to what the lyrics are. The “witness” was just used for a chance to say the lyrics out loud in court.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

NO nikka THE DEFENSE
INTRODUCED THE RAP SONG LAST WEEK...
THIS WAS THE PROSECUTIONS
CHANCE TO FOLLOW UP ON IT.

ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED
PLAY BY PLAY IN THIS THREAD.

:devil:
:evil:

no you’re right he did ask her a bout a line in one of her songs. The state actually planned a witness today to come in specifically to talk about this song.