The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas are gullible lmaooooo That white lady doing her Job Though. Public opinion is much different than the Jurors.

Wait so shorty testified about the song and didnt even know the lyrics. Just the one that shorty said she wasnt the shooter.....

Yeah the prosecution doing a horrible job...
Why would she be able to recall all the lyrics to the song on the spot?

Why does that mean the prosecution is doing a horrible job because she couldn’t?

In this case the “witness” didn’t matter. We can all see the lyrics. Whole point was to get the lyrics talked about in court. Which they were.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why would she be able to recall all the lyrics to the song on the spot?

Why does that mean the prosecution is doing a horrible job because she couldn’t?

In this case the “witness” didn’t matter. We can all see the lyrics. Whole point was to get the lyrics talked about in court. Which they were.
She was brought up as a witness for the song. She should be able to know the song front and back. You cant only remember the parts that is beneficial for the prosecutor.

Also Lyrics arent permitted in court. How the fukk the judge allow that is beyond me. I guess he throwing the prosecution a bone.

Even then, Its still a bad witness... shyt is causing even more doubt in the case.

Anton

All Star
Daps
the juror, a younger light-skinned Black woman with braided hair and a style of dress that included pink cheetah print pants last week, was asked to stay behind, then she went back into chambers to talk to Judge Herriford.

Judge Herriford say juror is #39. She's a "women’s clothing "seamstress" who says she’s familiar with at least one party in the case through Instagram but generally isn’t on social media. Says she can be fair."

:camby:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't think either the prosecution or defense lawyer are competent...

cause it seems these people should be getting flambeed on the stand

And absent COMPELLING physical evidence what are we doing here?
The Defense is on point. I dont know what you think you heard. His only hiccup was getting the tape brought in. But even that still caused doubt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this even fukking possible? If this guy isn't lying and they have camera's all throughout the building to prove this did occure, then something needs to be done about this. I thought the jury always leaves off into seperate locations than everyone else.

nope not always…I remember during a murder trial some years back…me and a couple of other jurors would be on the train with the defendant’s brother and another family member…the first couple days they would mean mug us…and me and another young brother who were both in our early 20s at the time would do the same to them…fortunately another juror who was with us (a guyanese breh who was older and more mature) said “this is silly” and went over and introduced himself to the family…after the third day, we’d be kicking it on the train with them after court was finished lmao

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
She was brought up as a witness for the song. She should be able to know the song front and back. You cant only remember the parts that is beneficial for the prosecutor.

Also Lyrics arent permitted in court. How the fukk the judge allow that is beyond me. I guess he throwing the prosecution a bone.

Even then, Its still a bad witness... shyt is causing even more doubt in the case.

Lyrics are permitted in court depending on the case, jurisdiction

If I'm not mistaken the defense introduced the lyrics into evidence in the first place I'm assuming as a means to incriminate Kelsey

So the judge allowed lyrics

Funny they do more to incriminate Tory

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Shut your hoe ass up :mjlol:

Y’all quick to call people trash for their opinions instead of asking why Meg’s name is dirt

MEG LIED ABOUT SIMPLE shyt!!!!!

Why do you keep ignoring this?

That "fight" is the entire reason a gun got pulled!

Meg DENIED the fight!

THERE WAS A FIGHT!!!!!

Good god. If we gotta admit all Tory's wrongs, then we can't act like this woman is a fukkin angel.

Cut the bullshït you fu¢king idiot
this trial even got Big Nap piping up
:wow:

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Joined this year, half their posts are from this thread alone but they’re confused why their getting sused out. Ok

FkX1Eo1X0BEqkZN