The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The investigation was sloppy but playing the tapes was fair

Kelsey felt as tho she was being lead, pressured by the investigators to say it was Tory

That gave prosecutors grounds to play them and let the jury decide
The judge allowed it but I think that was a mistake and something that will bite them later if this case doesnt go torys way. Known false statements should have tossed from evidence the jury can consider. That doesn't seem like a fair trial to me if you knowingly play lies for the jury.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Narratives :jbhmm: So this was actually the states strategy to use the song:russ:

nikkas are gullible lmaooooo That white lady doing her Job Though. Public opinion is much different than the Jurors.

Wait so shorty testified about the song and didnt even know the lyrics. Just the one that shorty said she wasnt the shooter.....

Yeah the prosecution doing a horrible job...

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The judge allowed it but I think that was a mistake and something that will bite them later if this case doesnt go torys way. Known false statements should have tossed from evidence the jury can consider. That doesn't seem like a fair trial to me if you knowingly play lies for the jury.
First she didn’t say ALL of it was false. She said some of it was, but most of it she claimed she couldn’t remember or didn’t want to talk about. She even confirmed some of it as true in court.

Furthermore “lies” can be evidence. Which is why the defense tried to use the recording to their advantage as well. It just backfired on them.

Daps
How is this even fukking possible? If this guy isn't lying and they have camera's all throughout the building to prove this did occure, then something needs to be done about this. I thought the jury always leaves off into seperate locations than everyone else.

Daps

again, not knowing legalities will have people in their feelings. prior inconsistent statements are very common evidence lol. this is one of the reasons why criminal commandment #1 is: you have a right to remain silent, what you can and say will be used against you! :snoop: cuz of course most people are going to give different stories at different times. just stfu if you want to stay out of it!

(b) Extrinsic Evidence of a Prior Inconsistent Statement. Extrinsic evidence of a witness’s prior inconsistent statement is admissible only if the witness is given an opportunity to explain or deny the statement and an adverse party is given an opportunity to examine the witness about it, or if justice so requires.

Daps
Wait so shorty testified about the song and didnt even know the lyrics. Just the one that shorty said she wasnt the shooter.....

Yeah the prosecution doing a horrible job...
The defense brought up the song, actually one line in the song to throw out that Kelsey could have did it. The whole entire song Kelsey made is talking about how she didn't shoot Megan. The defense is at fault for this one.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The defense brought up the song, actually one line in the song to throw out that Kelsey could have did it. The whole entire song Kelsey made is talking about how she didn't shoot Megan. The defense is at fault for this one.
That is the Prosecutor that brought the person up.....

But dont even matter It was a bad witness. they should have just brought Kelsey back on the stand.