The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's another alternative. Everyone is drunk and high. everyone arguing. Girls start fighting. Kelsey getting beat. Kelsey gets the gun. Shoots a couple of shots not aiming at meg. Tory rushes her, struggle for the gun. More shots fired. Meg gets fragments. But doesn't realize it right away. Tory manhandles Kelsey to get her back in the car. Gets Meg to get back in the car aswell. Kelsey sends the text because she doesnt to remove accountability from herself. No master plan. Just something females do when they fukk up. And since she may have gotten shot during the struggle, she can rationalize that maybe she didn't shoot the shots that hit meg. They all agree to just go home and not make any fuss about this. They get arrested, meg is sent to the hospital. Weeks go by, everyone is feeling paranoid. They all turn on each other and play mind games on one another. Bs police work. And here we are. I honestly think she got shot at during a struggle and she honestly doesn't know who pulled the trigger but blaming Tory was just a better story.

Again, not saying that's what happened. All im saying is that it's plausible and not too far fetched. But it's just a theory amongst many. I think she is a victim at the end of the day. But i also think everybody's mixing truth and lies (her included).
Like i said, ima vote for the most simple one :manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think with everyone lying and with gsr on Kelsey (iirc but i could be wrong, doesn't Kelsey have the most GSR on her?) How does your simplest scenario explain that? How does it explain the no tory dna on the gun when the expert testified that with 5 shots being fired by tory he would expect dna to be present? Kelsey was not tested for dna so we'll never know.

But given all that, i think the simplest explanation is that both girls are mixing truth and lies and that the shyt didn't go down like they said it did. I trust neither.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
MEG LIED ABOUT SIMPLE shyt!!!!!

Why do you keep ignoring this?

That "fight" is the entire reason a gun got pulled!

Meg DENIED the fight!

THERE WAS A FIGHT!!!!!

Good god. If we gotta admit all Tory's wrongs, then we can't act like this woman is a fukkin angel.

Cut the bullshït you fu¢king idiot

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory also sent Megan this text

Interesting

Wonder what he was referring to that would lead him to say he was " too drunk" and that Meg "would never speak to him"

No mention of the "shooter" Kelsey

This text was sent the day after the incident or hours later...before he suggested Meg was lying about everything...even getting shot ...

Also the apology to the "missing" bodyguard (Edison)

Edison — who was not present when the gunfire erupted, but who received the panicked text from Megan’s former friend Kelsey Harris stating, “Help/Tory shot meg/911” — told authorities that Lanez apologized to him face-to-face during the meeting at a private residence, saying he was very drunk and was just shooting at the ground when Megan was accidentally struck, a source with knowledge of the situation says

This could easily be him apologizing for the bytch move of exposing he was fukking Meg

That was clown behavior which caused the chain of events

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think with everyone lying and with gsr on Kelsey (iirc but i could be wrong, doesn't Kelsey have the most GSR on her?) How does your simplest scenario explain that? How does it explain the no tory dna on the gun when the expert testified that with 5 shots being fired by tory he would expect dna to be present? Kelsey was not tested for dna so we'll never know.
I already talked about this and y’all ignored it.

I provided links to studies and other court cases that have proven how unreliable touch DNA and GSR tests are. They aren’t the type of thing that can convict or exonerate on their own.

The prosecution had a witness that said it’s very possible for the DNA NOT to be on the gun If Tory fired it.

It’s how court works. Both sides bring in an “expert” who’s “opinion” lines up with their needs.

Even in your above scenario of tory wresting the gun away, if it was so sure grabbing the gun would leave DNA, his DNA would have been found.

But given all that, i think the simplest explanation is that both girls are mixing truth and lies and that the shyt didn't go down like they said it did. I trust neither.
When people tell a story they almost always tell it from the perspective that makes them look the least at fault, Megan already admitted to lying for that very reason. I don’t doubt that everyone is being untruthful in some way, i just don’t think for Meg that goes as far as to lie about who shot her.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So lemme get this straight, Megan got out of the car with her back turned, Tory rolled down his window and almost emptied a full clip at her while shouting “dance bytch dance” but his dna isn’t on the gun or magazine?:mjlol:

She then jumps back in the car with him. They got stopped by the police. And when questioned by the police she doesn’t tell the police anything and even says she stepped on glass. Because she was scared of what the police would do even though Tory fired off a damn near clip at her in which she said she was fearing for her life:mjlol:

And some of y’all actually believe this bullshyt version of events:russ:
Wackassnikka100 says that’s Meg and Kelsey were fighting over the gun and it went off. Maybe Tory tried to intervene during the scuffle. Meg never got tested for gsr either

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This could easily be him apologizing for the bytch move of exposing he was fukking Meg

That was clown behavior which caused the chain of events
right. they played the jail call and tory NEVER admitted for the shooting.

he admitted for causing drama. THATS IT.