The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right

Their case doesn't hinge on Kelsey or lack of DNA evidence

Jury would have to then overlook the glaring fact the victim ID'd Tory

Gsr on Tory. Gun being found within his reach shortly after shooting supports the victims claims

Also there's the Tory apology text

Like I said before ppl have been convicted with less

Meg's credibility is shot.

The victim has lied several times and was drinking alcohol. The jury is aware of this.

The victim lied about stepping on glass

The victim lied about her relationship with Tory

The victim apparently lied about Kylie not kicking her out.

The victim lied about fighting Kelsey

but according to this report, there was a physical altercation between her and Kelsey:

Megan-Thee-Stallion-stepped-on-glass.jpg

GSR is also on Kelsey and there is an eyewitness who will testify that the muzzle flash came from closer to her.

We can also factor in the shoddy police work at the scene of the crime

Kelsey recanting everything she said and pleading the fifth and taking an immunity deal so she does not incriminate herself

The DNA expert's testimony that Tory's DNA should have been conclusive if he fired it 5 times.

There is too much reasonable doubt to get a conviction against Tory. You only need one juror.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if she’s non-credible then her existence in the case is a wash.

Even in this very post. You say she’s non-credible then try to apply your own reasoning to her actions.

Her actions don’t make sense. If the jury writes off her testimony then they aren’t gonna just randomly apply Tory leaning logic to her motivations. That’s what you are doing here.

So Now. Kelsey isn’t a good witness.

They still have a victim identifying the shooter. Bullet wounds, the accused being present during the shooting, the gun was found in the accused’s car, Gun powder found on the accused.

Tory’s team got a lot more doubting to do :francis:
The way i see it, say Kelsey's testimony is a wash and that was their star witness. Erase her whole testimony.

Prosecution has the victim pointing at Tory but details to her story are questionable. They have texts from the best friend saying Tory shot meg. But she's the other potential suspect. They have Tory apologizing but vague. They have GSR on Tory. They have an Instagram account linked to Tory saying it wasn't Kelsey. On the other hand, so far, the defense says the crime scene is fukked up, the victim tends to fib, only other witness pleading the fifth, GSR on the best friend, prosecution looking unprepared, no clear dna proof (which to me doesn't mean anything but Hollywood has us believe that DNA will always be present).

If I'm a male jury I'm thinking everybody lying, I don't know enough, not guilty. If I'm a female juror im thinking there's a 60% chance he's guilty of something but there's nothing clear.

I personally think there is enough reasonable doubt even if you think he's guilty. But you never know what the jury is thinking.

Being outside of the jury, following from a far, Meg seems like the type of girl who will exaggerate shyt or downplay shyt to favor herself in a story. Tory has a history of being a volatile guy (alsina, travis scott). Even if i believed he probably did this shyt, there's just too many gaps and weird events in all accounts and in the aftermath for anyone to say he 100% did that shyt.

Daps
The victim apparently lied about Kylie not kicking her out.
:snoop:She quoted what "megan said" about being kicked out on the stand, Kelsey didn't hear that herself. Unless kylie say's confirms she did, that can't be proven.

The victim lied about stepping on glass
She already established why multiple times and said it again in her testimony.

The victim lied about her relationship with Tory
Said why in her testimony on the stand for all juror's to hear.

The victim lied about fighting Kelsey
They never fought. Never once in her story did she say her and Kelsey fought, they argued. There are in real time texts alluding to tory beating her up, judge allowed them to bring in this evidence of text.

GSR is also on Kelsey and there is an eyewitness who will testify that the muzzle flash came from closer to her.
1,000th time this same witness sean kelly said he observed the muzzle flash but couldn't specifically determine who was shooting the gun. Contradicted himself several times and even said he seen 2 men beating 1 woman.

Read pages 63, 78, 79 to see exactly what i'm talking about.

Kelsey recanting everything she said and pleading the fifth and taking an immunity so she does not incriminate herself

There is too much reasonable doubt to get a conviction against Tory. You only need one juror.
You're basically saying the jury is stupid, I'd take it personal if i were them fr.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The way i see it, say Kelsey's testimony is a wash and that was their star witness. Erase her whole testimony.

Prosecution has the victim pointing at Tory but details to her story are questionable. They have texts from the best friend saying Tory shot meg. But she's the other potential suspect. They have Tory apologizing but vague. They have GSR on Tory. They have an Instagram account linked to Tory saying it wasn't Kelsey. On the other hand, so far, the defense says the crime scene is fukked up, the victim tends to fib, only other witness pleading the fifth, GSR on the best friend, prosecution looking unprepared, no clear dna proof (which to me doesn't mean anything but Hollywood has us believe that DNA will always be present).

If I'm a male jury I'm thinking everybody lying, I don't know enough, not guilty. If I'm a female juror im thinking there's a 60% chance he's guilty of something but there's nothing clear.

I personally think there is enough reasonable doubt even if you think he's guilty. But you never know what the jury is thinking.

Being outside of the jury, following from a far, Meg seems like the type of girl who will exaggerate shyt or downplay shyt to favor herself in a story. Tory has a history of being a volatile guy (alsina, travis scott). Even if i believed he probably did this shyt, there's just too many gaps and weird events in all accounts and in the aftermath for anyone to say he 100% did that shyt.
Meg is the star witness. It’s hard to explain away a victim identifying the shooter.

I don’t think it comes down to Male vs Female as much as people emphasize that. The evidence is genderless.

The jury presumably knows nothing about Meg or Tory or any of the controversy surrounding the case. They walked in and saw a witness nearly in tears identifying her assailant.

As for kelsey. It’s difficult to know how things are playing out in court with regard to body language and the mood of the Jury. They listened to 90 minutes of her clearly and calmly detailing Tory shooting meg and brutalizing her.

In order to believe that was all just a made up story you have to believe kelsey is some type of master criminal sociopath, as she set her plan in motion within moments of the shooting. Was able to get the victim she shot on board with her lies, then she came to court and threw all of that planning and conniving away for……reasons?

IDK man. But like you said it’s hard to assume what a Jury might be thinking.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Meg is the star witness. It’s hard to explain away a victim identifying the shooter.

I don’t think it comes down to Male vs Female as much as people emphasize that. The evidence is genderless.

The jury presumably knows nothing about Meg or Tory or any of the controversy surrounding the case. They walked in and saw a witness nearly in tears identifying her assailant.

As for kelsey. It’s difficult to know how things are playing out in court with regard to body language and the mood of the Jury. They listened to 90 minutes of her clearly and calmly detailing Tory shooting meg and brutalizing her.

In order to believe that was all just a made up story you have to believe kelsey is some type of master criminal sociopath, as she set her plan in motion within moments of the shooting. Was able to get the victim she shot on board with her lies, then she came to court and threw all of that planning and conniving away for……reasons?

IDK man. But like you said it’s hard to assume what a Jury might be thinking.
if that was the case, every man accused of rape by a woman would be found guilty and that’s just not how it goes 99% of the time. as fukked up as it sounds, being in an altered state of mind with disproven credibility works against the alleged victims all the time and dudes walk every day