The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Both dna guys said if he shot 5 times they would expect it to be conclusive. 2/2. Explain meech.

I read the article again, only the one expert on the defense said that.

"Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Does this account for handling time? I’m assuming touching the gun for a second or two would leave behind less traces of DNA compared to holding the gun, and going further, holding the gun and letting off 5 shots.
It’s not an exact science. You can’t really convict or exonerate a person based off touch DNA. It’s just a piece of the puzzle. Maybe if the defense could have proven 100% his DNA wasn’t on the gun they could have staged a proper defense on the issue, but the fact that it’s “inconclusive” basically means DNA isn’t a way this case will be decided either way.

Daps
It’s not an exact science. You can’t really convict or exonerate a person based off touch DNA. It’s just a piece of the puzzle. Maybe if the defense could have proven 100% his DNA wasn’t on the gun they could have staged a proper defense on the issue, but the fact that it’s “inconclusive” basically means DNA isn’t a way this case will be decided either way.
The prosecutors also brought up an expert. I wonder why this wasn't talked about as much.

"Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun."

Daps
Bodyguards coming up missing. I wonder how they gon spin this :ehh:

My hunch says he doesn't wanna be in there putting his rep on the line for Megan given all the info that has come forward now, but the shaderoom viewers are already accusing Tory's team for kidnapping him :wow:
Hope he's safe and present monday. If I was going to court I'd prepare and book my flight beforehand, who knows what happened. If yall see this as some win, go for it. If her old security man comes up gone gone :ohmy:, I could see speculation about something crazy happening.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The prosecutors also brought up an expert. I wonder why this wasn't talked about as much.

It’s clear some of “us” are only concerned with one side of things.

You become “bias” when you start talking about things the prosecution may have said :mjlol:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I read the article again, only the one expert on the defense said that.

so he’s lying.

Daps
It’s clear some of “us” are only concerned with one side of things.

You become “bias” when you start talking about things the prosecution may have said :mjlol:
Exactly lol

Atleast we know the prosecutor wasn't just sitting back when the inconclusive results were brought up.

Daps
The bodyguard is missing because he doesn’t want to the tell the truth in court and be the one to ruin Meg’s career lol
This is megan's body guard. He wasn't there to see what happened. I wonder how many day's he's been considered "missing."