The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
a responding officer on the scene that first found the gun and disarmed it and said it was warm to the touch (just used)... that was a woman. it should definitely be her if she didn't have gloves on
She most definitely had gloves on before touching any evidence unless the police work was just abysmal that night.

Someone posted a comment from shade room where some girl got laughed at for suggesting that the gun was wiped. But with the wording of how it was explained, that could be true. Sounds like 3 of the 4 samples were inconclusive, with the only one they can identify being the one on both the gun and magazine (that probably wasn't wiped down). Seems like the only thing they know about the other 3 samples is that one of them might be female, which suggests that it's not a good sample if they aren't sure.

If most of the DNA on the gun is inconclusive and can't be used to prove innocence or guilt then it's possible someone wiped the gun down.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Tory about to skate free

tory-lanez-skat.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. I have no idea what the fukk a “LSA” is to come from it ..but ironically you seem to have great knowledge of it :mjlol:

2. The only nikka that seems to be talking about it on here is your goofy ass :mjlol:

3. If that bytch of a mother you have is seemingly as incompetent as the moron she spit out I’d say your father is the real goofy for giving that slut a nut to eat to begin with :heh:
1.Ol goofass fakkit, you knew all that homo slang - nikkas just pointing you in the right direction.
2.bytch if the duck quacks I'm gonna call it a duck, dummy. You have a beak and wings, bird ass nikka.
3.If she ate the nut there would be no pregnancy and NO ME, that's how I know you have a mutant mama - her p*ssy has teeth and a tongue. You oozed out of that.
4.Your father a tranny

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
1.Ol goofass fakkit, you knew all that homo slang - nikkas just pointing you in the right direction.
2.bytch if the duck quacks I'm gonna call it a duck, dummy. You have a beak and wings, bird ass nikka.
3.If she ate the nut there would be no pregnancy and NO ME, that's how I know you have a mutant mama - her p*ssy has teeth and a tongue. You oozed out of that.
4.Your father a tranny
Imagine Typing All Of This Likely Incompetent Moron Babble Just To Get Left On Unread :mjlol:

Daps
Megan's story switched multiple times since 2020.
Can you say what her story switches were since 2020? Ive seen people say this but never say how she actually changed her story. Her story really matched up with what kelsey said in that recorded interview. We cant forget tory started off saying megan wasn't even shot.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Can you say what her story switches were since 2020? Ive seen people say this but never say how she actually changed her story. Her story really matched up with what kelsey said in that recorded interview. We cant forget tory started off saying megan wasn't even shot.
Tory said he didn't shoot her in her foot. She didn't get shot in the foot technically. Shrapnel hit her feet.