The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That woman is likely only following this case because of the whole “protect black women” crap she’s been pushing and hoped on the bandwagon . Let’s be honest here :comeon:
The white lady???

She’s an actual LA crime news court reporter. She would probably be there if these weren’t celebrities.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The white lady???

She’s an actual LA crime news court reporter. She would probably be there if these weren’t celebrities.
She’s biased. I’ve seen too many celebrity court cases of these journalists showing bias in their reporting (like not reporting what came out during cross examination) . I’m not saying Tory is innocent but a perfect case to show the bias of these News corporations and journalists is the 2005 Michael Jackson trial. It’ll open your eyes to how many of these journalists are agenda driven. Some want a story to go a certain way. :::: Huffington Post article: One of the Most Shameful Episodes In Journalistic History

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
2 women and 2 men specifically lol seeing it clearly yet?
They dont have 2 males and 2 females, they said they can determine that 1 of the 4 DNA samples is male and that DNA is on both the gun and magazine. Another sample is possibly a female but it doesn't sound like they're sure. They can't tell for the other 2 samples.

Only the 1 male sample is mentioned as being on both the gun and magazine, I dont know if that was mentioned because none of the other samples were on both, but we do know that sample wasn't Tory.

Cops handling of the crime scene was fukked up so they didn't even test Kelsey.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They dont have 2 males and 2 females, they said they can determine that 1 of the 4 DNA samples is male and that DNA is on both the gun and magazine. Another sample is possibly a female but it doesn't sound like they're sure. They can't tell for the other 2 samples.

Only the 1 male sample is mentioned as being on both the gun and magazine, I dont know if that was mentioned because none of the other samples were on both, but we do know that sample wasn't Tory.

I don’t feel like looking for the source again. Everyone is bias so it doesn’t really matter.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She’s biased. I’ve seen too many celebrity court cases of these journalists showing bias in their reporting (like not reporting what came out during cross examination) . I’m not saying Tory is innocent but a perfect case to show the bias of these News corporations and journalists is the 2005 Michael Jackson trial. It’ll open your eyes to how many of these journalists are agenda driven. Some want a story to go a certain way.
I think she’s shown to be more on Megs side but she’s also doing the most thorough reporting with the least hype and injecting her own opinion into things.

She’s a professional and it shows. Most other people “reporting” on this are just twitter fingers.

Daps
I think she’s shown to be more on Megs side but she’s also doing the most thorough reporting with the least hype and injecting her own opinion into things.

She’s a professional and it shows. Most other people “reporting” on this are just twitter fingers.
She doesnt just blurt shyt out.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

She’s a professional so hopefully she is as responsible as she can be. I’m just reminding you that people who work for these news companies are also biased and agenda driven.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??

:dead:

Daps

a responding officer on the scene that first found the gun and disarmed it and said it was warm to the touch (just used)... that was a woman. it should definitely be her if she didn't have gloves on