The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
a responding officer on the scene that first found the gun and disarmed it and said it was warm to the touch (just used)... that was a woman. it should definitely be her if she didn't have gloves on

Out of my own curiousity would there BE a reason for the officer to not be wearing gloves while handling an item from a crime scene?

Daps
Out of my own curiousity would there BE a reason for the officer to not be wearing gloves while handling an item from a crime scene?

idk, i don't think they thought it was a crime scene. they had just pulled them over on suspicion but in my experience cops that pulled me over never had gloves on

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is hilarious and untrue :laff:

I seriously think some of y’all are retarded in real life :mjlol:

you're retarded while she's biased toward Tory she NEVER omits facts like these white motherfukkers and says everything that went on in the court testimonies in her live breakdowns. You picked out 2 random tweets that prove what?

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're retarded while she's biased toward Tory she NEVER omits facts like these white motherfukkers and says everything that went on in the court testimonies in her live breakdowns. You picked out 2 random tweets that prove what?
She doesn’t post facts. She just posts her opinions on what she’s witnessing in court. She’s barely reporting.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??

giphy.gif

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
idk, i don't think they thought it was a crime scene. they had just pulled them over on suspicion but in my experience cops that pulled me over never had gloves on
why not? They got made them get out at gun point one by one and Meg was bleeding and limping.