The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Also the Johnny Depp trial went for damn near 2 months. That shyt made certain full time lawyers quit their job and become full on Youtube analysts cause they ended up getting millions of followers and subscribers just by covering the trial. THAT was the modern day OJ trial if OJ was actually innocent. lol.

I honestly don’t think there can BE a “modern day OJ Trial” because OJ’s trial had so many sub-stories and themes to it. Racism, Celebrity, Police Corruption, Domestic Violence, Flaws in the court system, Flaws in jury selection, drugs, sex. And a blond haired, blue eyed victim at the center of it.

I doubt we EVER get that “perfect” mixture of scandal ever again. That trial was so huge that our SCHOOL stopped everything so that a bunch of ten year olds could watch the verdict. I watched that shyt LIVE AT SCHOOL. The only two major events that I witnessed live on television during SCHOOL HOURS was the OJ verdict and the second plane hitting the twin towers.

The Johnny Depp/Ambee Heard trial was big no doubt. But only because of Depp’s massive celebrity and it coming on the heels of the #Metoo movement’s fatigue. And it wasn’t a criminal trial.

This Tory/Meagan trial is also a case of celebrity and with some #Metoo/Believe All Women fatigue sprinkled in. But I don’t think its going to have far reaching impact or consequences no matter what happens. The only way I could see it being something truly memorable down the line was if Kelsey took that stand yesterday and flat out said “I shot Megan. Tory was set up”.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Tory about to skate free

tory-lanez-skat.gif

This gif is comedy given the situation. Why is this my first time seeing it?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun.

The defense's first witness, Marc Scott Taylor, a forensic scientist, agreed with the findings that Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, and that results were inconclusive on the handgun

Daps
One thing I sincerely don't understand about this whole thing is wtf would Tory, a successful rapper shoot Meg a successful popstar rapper?
Like, is he really THAT stupid?!
That's not something that gets brushed over, especially in this era.

why would he assault rapper dax? why would he assault august alsina? why would he get 2 restraining orders against him while this case is ongoing? he a whole goofball (regardless of this outcome)
i can't believe he now has stans because of this. prior, he was best known to be a basic style jacker of other rappers lol :scust:

Last edited: