The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Where is the witness that seen and heard everything? His testimony will end all of this.
Everything he said was inconsistent and contradicting. He said he saw the muzzle flash closer to the non victim female, then he said he saw the muzzle flash but had no clue where it came from. He said he saw 2 women fighting, then he said he saw 2 men fighting 1 woman then a 3rd person joined.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
So ur telling me she grabbed his gun after he busted shots? Explain why she didnt describe this scenario in the recording?

I'm just speculating

Gsr couldve got on her hands just from touching on tainted clothing

Did anyone testify there was a high concentration of it on her hands?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Megan paid kelsey's rent for a year after she got shot?? Or are you just saying what milagrograms said on twitter, that no one else said or quoted? If her rent was being paid after the shooting why would she make a diss track against megan and marry someone close to crawford?
Took me 30 seconds to google. She tweeted this crap.

Edit: underlining link

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka GSR on the hands means hands on the gun. U dont get GSR on the palms of both hands by just being next to the gun that's HIGHLY unlikely.

Go and watch a few videos about how gsr spreads.

Again, this question could have been answered just by having the expert reveal who had more gsr on their hands. Why wouldn't the defense let him answer that question? Unless they already know who had more and it didn't help their case.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The driver told everything and got ghost, his recording of the situation is still on the internet too
Facts, I found that interesting because that was like right after it happened when nobody had details.