The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
GSR on HANDS. NOT just the body. Her HANDS my guy. Meaning she had to have her hands on the gun.
Gsr can get all over you if you're standing next to a gun being fired. That's why I feel like who had more GSR on their hands is important and question why the defense stopped the expert from answering that question.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First you basically have to toss out everything Kelsey says. She's unreliable witness at this point. She offers nothing of value.

Look Tory isn't some trick shot skipping bullet fragments off the pavement into Megs heels. Here is a scenario that makes more sense. Meg and kelsey are fighting. Kelsey grabs the gun and is attempting to shoot Meg. Tory Meg and Kelsy are all fighting for the gun and its being pushed down to the ground between megs feet. Kelsey pulls the trigger and the bullets impact the pavement and shatter into Megs feet and ankles. Makes alot more sense than what is being presented.
This is what I don’t get. What’s the motive for Tory to shoot ANYONE?!

You already got Meg and Tory fighting in the street.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Gsr can get all over you if you're standing next to a gun being fired. That's why I feel like who had more GSR on their hands is important and question why the defense stopped the expert from answering that question.
nikka GSR on the hands means hands on the gun. U dont get GSR on the palms of both hands by just being next to the gun that's HIGHLY unlikely.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Keep barking you little neutered soft p*ssy shyt, you ain't fooling nobody just like your favorite thotty you in here defending...

Only crime your homotional ass catching is sucking dikk in public...Ol internet-captain-save-a hoe-cel ass nikka, putting your cape on for the hoes and never getting any p*ssy...:mjlol:
Look at this hair shop hoe raging out over not getting his “tea” :mjlol:

let’s be clear .. bytch you’re worthless …just like the slut that birthed you … always have been ..always will be … that raggedy bytch could only breed mutts

:heh: