The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao brehs listening to muffin top grifting insta influencers instead of credentialed court reporters from the LaTimes and Legal journals
No wonder the average Breh gets fcked in court when they getting facts from a woman
Who dresses like this going to court

Oh wow. I didn’t know what she looked like. And she also said this dumb shyt too:

They are actual reporters whose beats are to cover LA courts. They aren’t just jumping in this for clout like her and that Moe lawyer dude 🤣

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Look at this hair shop hoe raging out over not getting his “tea” :mjlol:

let’s be clear .. bytch you’re worthless …just like the slut that birthed you … always have been ..always will be … that raggedy bytch could only breed mutts

:heh:
Mammas jokes? I hit a real nerve with this estrogen filled homotional little captain save hoe...:heh:

Not only are you a raging sexually confused cornball cel worthless waste of oxygen in real life, you're even more worthless on the internet as evident by your rep count...:mjlol:

You call nikkas like me "incel" while defending a bytch that rather fukk a nikka like me and Tory than ever give you the p*ssy...Funny how that works ain't it captain? How's that "tea" taste? :sas2:

Now go tickle your little mushroom to a nikka like me dikkin down your favorite internet thotty you salty moist bytchmade fakkit...

You ain't foolin anybody...

kobe-bryant-nba.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at this hair shop hoe raging out over not getting his “tea” :mjlol:

let’s be clear .. bytch you’re worthless …just like the slut that birthed you … always have been ..always will be … that raggedy bytch could only breed mutts

:heh:
You must be in a mirror, you are one of the sassiest bytches in this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You ask me how I know about LSA 🤔bytch nikka you just posted a gang of 🌈 shyt, you know you from over there - you have the same vocab.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why would Kelsey make up a detailed account of tory beating her and shooting at meg that night?

Why did her story switch?

For the folks who saying tory didn't do it what are the other theories?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
My thing is the jury is supposed to assume she’s lying under oath but telling the truth in the original video? Why would she get up there and say she lied if Tory people we’re gonna say she did it anyway?
Because she’s clearly stupid. She tried to play both sides. “I didn’t shoot Megan, but I don’t know who did.” I’m innocent, but I don’t know who shot her. This is a woman that said, “I want to please the 4th.” In her goofy as brain she thought she was going to be able to get on the stand—and say whatever—and shyt was just going to be cool. I don’t know if the influence is her husband, Tory, a no-snitching edict, etc. I don’t legitimately care what it is or was that caused such a shift in her “memory,” but ultimately the jury will have to decide if she was lying in September, on the stand or both.

Last edited:
Daps
Now y’all attacking Milagro for giving updates while inside the actual court room :snoop:

You bytches shameless

No they’re attacking her for giving very Biased opinions, they’re all biased but she’s the worst. Even AK appears to be neutral on certain situations.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
kelsey is a liar who was bribed to commit perjury when she says things under oath:hula:when kelsey says something i liked she was actually telling the truth

meg stans are hilarious :mjlol:

:russ: Like I said earlier, whatever she says at this point for or against Tory can't really be trusted.

Something else needs to come to light cause her words have no credibility either way.