The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Megan paid that girls rent for a year but they want to talk about bribes? Lmfaoooo
Megan paid kelsey's rent for a year after she got shot?? Or are you just saying what milagrograms said on twitter, that no one else said or quoted? If her rent was being paid after the shooting why would she make a diss track against megan and marry someone close to carl crawford?

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
He definitely did that shyt. All jokes aside. I know that’s y’all boy and I didn’t want to believe it either but this fool really shot in her direction lmao. What an idiot
My thing is the jury is supposed to assume she’s lying under oath but telling the truth in the original video? Why would she get up there and say she lied if Tory people we’re gonna say she did it anyway?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The scenario of Kelsey is certainly possible, but, in all honesty is it the most PROBABLE?

You have to go through a lot of relatively improbable scenarios to get there. would GSR get on your hands if you were directly next to the shooter?
no lol it would be on your clothes, now I would say when they say hands do the mean the whole hand itself or specifically the palms?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She said herself she was pressured by Megs side to give the statement.
If this is the case, could they have not given her a story to match Megs?

Not that I believe her either way because she has flip flopped to much to give anything she has said in that statement or in court much credence.
She said she was pressured by the prosecutors for a statement not Megan, which is why the recording was readmitted into evidence. That's why people are saying that was a mistake on both the defense and Kelsey, because it doesn't sound like she's being pressured at all during that statement and had she not made that claim, the judge wouldn't allow the recording into evidence.

leoc

All Star
Daps
So this gonna be done before christmas? I believe i read somewhere prosection is going until monday. Then defence i guess has one witness? So tuesday. Then closings on wednesday?

Jury gonna decide this quick no ones trying sit talking about tory and megan on christmas

Daps
I actually have. And Noone said shyt about how she got it on her hands. Neither did she.
They haven't listened to the full audio yet. Maybe she will say who beat her on the rest of it, those texts prove what happened but you want to ignore that.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Megan paid kelsey's rent for a year after she got shot?? Or are you just saying what milagrograms said on twitter, that no one else said or quoted? If her rent was being paid after the shooting why would she make a diss track against megan and marry someone close to crawford?
She said Meg got her an apartment because she felt bad but still stopped talking to her.