The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Shut your emasculated pink sweater vest wearing chihuahua ass up before I punt you soft fakkit...
I would catch a hate crime for tussling with your “protect class” ass :mjlol: get serious nikka …get your goofy ass back to the hair salon queer … we don’t got no “tea” for your embarrassing ass over here

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like Kelsey was lying on the stand, how the fukk does she just make up a story that aligns perfectly with Megan's off the top of her head when they weren't even speaking at the time to collaborate stories?

Megan said Tory was shooting over the car, people laughed and said that wasn't possible because he's short, now you hear this statement from Kelsey saying he was in the car leaning over the door shooting just like Megan said.

She said herself she was pressured by Megs side to give the statement.
If this is the case, could they have not given her a story to match Megs?

Not that I believe her either way because she has flip flopped to much to give anything she has said in that statement or in court much credence.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
These entertainers are so fake that they can't keep their stories straight even when their lives depend on it......its just so casual for them to lie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She said herself she was pressured by Megs side to give the statement.
If this is the case, could they have not given her a story to match Megs?

Not that I believe her either way because she has flip flopped to much to give anything she has side in that statement or in court much credence.
Muthafukkas is retarded bruh? "How could she give the same story as meg"? Is nikkas serious? Meg story ain't even the same as its been since the beginning. It changed multiple times.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, if the defense can't prove the prosecution was really influencing her during this interrogation video that was an incredible blunder by the defense.

They going to have to spin this like crazy to get back to base.

Just talking specifically about the defense vs prosecution tactics/strategy/game here.

Definitely don’t understand what the strategy on that maneuver was if these were the ramifications

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I would catch a hate crime for tussling with your “protect class” ass :mjlol: get serious nikka …get your goofy ass back to the hair salon queer … we don’t got no “tea” for your embarrassing ass over here
Keep barking you little neutered soft p*ssy shyt, you ain't fooling nobody just like your favorite thotty you in here defending...

Only crime your homotional ass catching is sucking dikk in public...Ol internet-captain-save-a hoe-cel ass nikka, putting your cape on for the hoes and never getting any p*ssy...:mjlol:

Hop off my dikk fakkit...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Definitely don’t understand what the strategy on that maneuver was if these were the ramifications
Do we know if the defense has seen it? Maybe they didn't know it was as bad as it was.

No way you allow them to play that tape.