The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Realistically, do you guys think that Tory didn't shoot Megan? Or do you think that it cannot be proven that Tory shot Megan? How do you guys think Megan ended up shot?
he didn't shoot her lol at least that's what I think. He really shot her and said dance bytch? lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never. It’s the amount of “men” on here afraid of big mama’s belt.

Coming from a place of emotion & not logic.

“Y’aLl HaTe WoMeN”

“WhY y’aLl HaTe MeG!?”

:laff:

I expect a woman to retort with this, not men
That’s because its a bunch of women from LSA pretending to be men on here

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
:what: this don't even make no damn sense. What about the witness who saw the women fighting and called the police?

How does that not make sense

And was that witness asked to take the stand? Testimony included in evidence. If not, that's mighty interesting

We do know ppl called in to the police about hearing gunshots which they used to estimate the time of the shooting

Daps
No, they can't consider it as evidence. It now amounts to inadmissible hearsay. I don't watch Law and Order, and you really shouldn't be using a TV show to form an understanding of why things are done.

In any case, using "hints" as a tactic is not something that will work for the prosecution. Hints don't provide certainty, they introduce doubt. The burden on the prosecution is prove the defendant committed the alleged offence beyond reasonable doubt.

I mean, I used an example that most lay people would understand. But im sure yall get the point. Its up to the jury to decide what doubt is. If they choose to believe her prior statements during the incident which she has talked about and it has been examined by both sides so they can reconcile it however they want, a judge is not going to invalidate the ruling.

Thats literally the jurys job lol. Hear both sides and decide what to believe

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How does that not make sense

And was that witness asked to take the stand? Testimony included in evidence. If not, that's mighty interesting

We do know ppl called in to the police about hearing gunshots which they used to estimate the time of the shooting
So ur telling me she grabbed his gun after he busted shots? Explain why she didnt describe this scenario in the recording?