The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People's counter theory is that she wasn't actually shot, it's all a cover up, or Kelsey actually shot her?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People's counter theory is that she wasn't actually shot, it's all a cover up, or Kelsey actually shot her?
Kelsey grabbed the gun and they were wrestling with it and it went off. It would be the only thing that explains how she got GSR on her hands. Which she conveniently leaves out in that interview.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Yall hearing about audio she admitted she lied about. Omitted that she fought Megan. Omitted how she got GSR on her hands. Yet came to the conclusion that Tory shot Meg based on that. Like I said. I would hate for u nikkas to be on my jury. This is insane. lol
LA county juries are pro prosecutor and cop and the judge who decides the latest charge is a former conservative prosecutor
The level of cope from grifters like that bad bodied woman lmao Cook county or Fulton Tory would have a much better chance

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
According to her text Tory had dragged her by her hair out the car

Maybe it happened right after the shooting and in the struggle she grabbed his gun
:what: this don't even make no damn sense. What about the witness who saw the women fighting and called the police?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Then what the fukk is your goofy ass doin in a thread about a criminal shooting case? These incel nikka nerds want to be hair shop hoes so bad …”I came here for the tea” ass nikka how embarrassing.. :mjlol:
Shut your emasculated pink sweater vest wearing chihuahua ass up before I punt you soft fakkit...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
She said she had just stepped out of the back passenger side when he started shooting, meaning she was next to him.

Why didn't the defense let the expert answer who had more gsr on them? They asked if they could tell and quickly moved on before getting an answer.
GSR on HANDS. NOT just the body. Her HANDS my guy. Meaning she had to have her hands on the gun.