The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
All I know is Canada better have alot of shyt open in the summer. This country is fukking hurting and the cases aren't even that bad compared to every where else. If this shyt keeps going too long shyt is going to get real over here.
barley 3k a day ..the whole country

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear canadian govt trying to push this AstraZeneca through cause thats the only easily accessible vaccine available atm smh

phizer moderna or jj ONLY !

This is what cheeses me about Canada. We have alot of resources as a country to sustain ourselves on our own shyt but yet are government are fukking followers. We were ass out when it came to the masks and now the vaccine. Canada needs to grow a pair and learn to be not dependant on other countries to do shyt for us when we don't need them too. We should have been had a vaccine ready.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is what chesses me about Canada. We have alot of resources as a country to sustain ourselves on our own shyt but yet are government are fukking followers. We were ass out when it came to the masks and now the vaccine. Canada needs to grow a pair and learn to be not dependant on other countries to do shyt for us when we don't need them too. We should have been had a vaccine ready.
breh our politicians are trash, policy makers trash. Equivalent of ron desantis and govt abott from fla and tx
every single projections by health canada been waaay off and wrong

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Procurement Minister Anita Anand that her department has had “a number of intermediaries or suppliers offering to sell us doses” of major vaccines

:snoop: even scammers know that Canada is desperate

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
yup

only phizer moderna and jj

anything else..im goood

This is what cheeses me about Canada. We have alot of resources as a country to sustain ourselves on our own shyt but yet are government are fukking followers. We were ass out when it came to the masks and now the vaccine. Canada needs to grow a pair and learn to be not dependant on other countries to do shyt for us when we don't need them too. We should have been had a vaccine ready.

Novavax is the one that's going to be manufactured in Canada and it's 95% effective, but they're manufacturing after the fall. As usual, Canada will be way behind the curve behind every other developed country in the world

VBI and Medicago are other Canadian companies that got money from the government, but they literally just finished Phase I/II trials. This country is so fukking slow at doing anything

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I strongly disagree.

1. Atlanta overall has better schools/ universities.
2. The world busiest Airport
3. Better weather
4. Rich Black Culture
5. Top 10 biggest economy in the US

Toronto Diversity means South Asians, and Chinese people 90% of the time, with sprinkle of some African and Caribbean Blacks.

Stop it. The world does not care about black culture. You’re speaking from your view and your preferences. That doesn’t matter. The world views things differently.

and I actually like Atlanta and dislike Toronto.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@trick i think were going to have to wait oct 2021
I strongly disagree.

1. Atlanta overall has better schools/ universities.
2. The world busiest Airport
3. Better weather
4. Rich Black Culture
5. Top 10 biggest economy in the US

Toronto Diversity means South Asians, and Chinese people 90% of the time, with sprinkle of some African and Caribbean Blacks.
I agree but saftey is key
Atl is not a safe city..you cant even get gas at night cause of robberies

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never happening.

I want to rant because I am truly beginning to hate this country:

Canada's wealth gap is literally approaching feudalist territory where most of the wealth is concentrated to the .01%. those fukkers also control majority of the government regulation so getting a loan for a business/ trying to build something becomes fukking impossible because the oligarchs of this country keep regulations tight to prevent competition.

and we have not even felt the long-term affects of COVID yet. We have the highest unemployment rate coupled with a housing bubble, and the fukking lowest wages.

I hate to be all doom and gloom and I try to be optimistic but it's tough,

I think not focusing on our real economic problems and thinking we are better than the USA because of "free healthcare" has led canada to be where it is now. Don't get it twisted though, I would rather be poor in Canada than the The USA.

Canada is in for some dark dark times.

preach brother

The economy is in shambles give us a grand to help stimulate it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whats a quick course or something i can take to better myself and get some type of certification? was thinking of re-enrolling into uni as a mature student

change management
Can do prosci in three days just that it’s expensive like 4 grand

pmp as well can study in your own and write the test for like 700

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Government opened up AZ/Oxford vaccinations for people age 60-64 this week. Denmark just suspended using it this morning

If any of you have family members wanting to take it, please re-consider it. Too much bad news with this vaccine

A lady died in australia due to that AstraZeneca

but they said it was a bad “batch”