The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nikkas romanticizing Florida?

:mjlol:

Alot of advantages, my cousin is in West Palm has a thriving business making a shyt ton of money. Drives an R8 and guess what, he's strapped at all times. He was like its night and day you gotta watch your back it ain't good ol Canada in that sense. These cacs built different.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah if we're lucky that'll be when we get our second dose.

The US is definitely cheaper in some places for property. But I wouldn't wanna be in the States unless I get a sizable salary increase and it leads to my career skyrocketing. I just don't like how things are down there, and why would I move somewhere where there's just as many or even more white people? Pass

you ever been to dallas? :wow:
seattle?
San jose?
San diego :wow:

Canada can't compete

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikkas romanticizing Florida?

:mjlol:

Alot of advantages, my cousin is in West Palm has a thriving business making a shyt ton of money. Drives an R8 and guess what, he's strapped at all times. He was like its night and day you gotta watch your back it ain't good ol Canada in that sense. These cacs built different.

the us is a big place there are tons of great spots, canada has like maybe 3 or 4

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
you ever been to dallas? :wow:
seattle?
San jose?
San diego :wow:

Canada can't compete

I been out mostly in the Northeast.

Meh, I don't really wanna be down there unless I'm getting paid. I didn't like San Diego btw. :yeshrug:

I loved LA though, but still $$