The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Guys we have 1258 cases in the entire province and in a state of perpetual lockdown

Where in the world is this even possible? Do we not realize how fukking minuscule the case numbers are?

Canada sucks.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Guys we have 1258 cases in the entire province and in a state of perpetual lockdown

Where in the world is this even possible? Do we not realize how fukking minuscule the case numbers are?

Canada sucks.
All of canada is 2400 daily cases
The lowest in all of the major countries
Yet still sever lockdown. I'm sick of this

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I saw this pic floating around on IG earlier & thought it was a meme but nah these nikkas are serious:gucci::mjlol:

image.jpeg

TORONTO -- Toronto police have released an artist’s rendition of a suspect wanted in connection with a robbery investigation from earlier this month.

On Feb. 2, shortly before 4:30 p.m., police responded to reports of a robbery in the area of Cosburn and Logan avenues.

A man allegedly approached a 76-year-old woman and attempted to take her purse.

Police said the man dragged the woman approximately ten feet.

The woman was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

On Saturday, police released an artist’s rendition of the man, as investigators have not been able to identify the suspect.

He is described as white, in his mid-40s, standing five-foot-nine to six feet tall with a medium build.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers anonymously.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I saw this pic floating around on IG earlier & thought it was a meme but nah these nikkas are serious:gucci::mjlol:

image.jpeg

TORONTO -- Toronto police have released an artist’s rendition of a suspect wanted in connection with a robbery investigation from earlier this month.

On Feb. 2, shortly before 4:30 p.m., police responded to reports of a robbery in the area of Cosburn and Logan avenues.

A man allegedly approached a 76-year-old woman and attempted to take her purse.

Police said the man dragged the woman approximately ten feet.

The woman was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

On Saturday, police released an artist’s rendition of the man, as investigators have not been able to identify the suspect.

He is described as white, in his mid-40s, standing five-foot-nine to six feet tall with a medium build.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers anonymously.

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
had a call with my director today
felt like dude was pressuring me to get the vaccine

You haven't taken it yet
I got mine last week
don't you want it
if you have questions about it please let me know etc.

:dahell: