Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: just pay the fine when you land and kim

That's what I'd do. fukk I look like spending $3000 a night. :heh:

the fine would be per person
she would have to be 2,400 and the government can come after you for way more at a later date

The Public Health Agency of Canada said Wednesday that it was "aware of the situation" and looking into allegations of people skipping hotel quarantine.

"Travellers are legally obligated to follow the instructions of a screening officer or quarantine officer through the 14-day period, whether in regards to testing, transit to locations, their mandatory hotel stopover or during quarantine at home or other suitable location," it said.

"If they do not follow the instructions, there are penalties, including a maximum fine of up to $750,000 or imprisonment for six months."

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
fukking ridiculous fam.
pops died and you gotta come back to deal with this fukkery?
maybe due to her position with the government she didn't wanna take the $880 but i'd have to take the risk at that point ..
and that food looks like it already hit a trash can before it got to her :hhh:

shyt is fukked up, they did her dirty....

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fine would be per person
she would have to be 2,400 and the government can come after you for way more at a later date

The Public Health Agency of Canada said Wednesday that it was "aware of the situation" and looking into allegations of people skipping hotel quarantine.

"Travellers are legally obligated to follow the instructions of a screening officer or quarantine officer through the 14-day period, whether in regards to testing, transit to locations, their mandatory hotel stopover or during quarantine at home or other suitable location," it said.

"If they do not follow the instructions, there are penalties, including a maximum fine of up to $750,000 or imprisonment for six months."

Some totalitarian shyt. The government forcing this shyt 1 year after the pandemic after they fukked up every step of the way and prolonged the situation shouldn’t be punishing people with their BS measures. This shyt not even gonna work and they’re gonna stop doing this in the next month or two anyway. It’s all political posturing and for optics

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
so after a week and half @TradePascalSiakam we about to go back in the red zone here in ottawa :snoop:
just cause of small increase of cases

Current hospitalizations right now in ottawa : 21 people (+1), ICU: 7 (-)..zero death

we really about to shutdown a city of 1.5mil cause 21 people are in the hospital
:snoop:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
had a call with my director today
felt like dude was pressuring me to get the vaccine

You haven't taken it yet
I got mine last week
don't you want it
if you have questions about it please let me know etc.

:dahell:

Just tell them you have no intention of jumping the line ahead of people who need it

If they force you to take that shytty AstraZeneca/Oxford one since there's a ton of those vaccines arriving shortly :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so after a week and half @TradePascalSiakam we about to go back in the red zone here in ottawa :snoop:
just cause of small increase of cases

Current hospitalizations right now in ottawa : 21 people (+1), ICU: 7 (-)..zero death

we really about to shutdown a city of 1.5mil cause 21 people are in the hospital
:snoop:

its crazy eh these people just want you to be locked down forever

toronto is still in lockdown not even in grey

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is ontario the only you gotta quarantine in the return when you come back or is nation wide?

i was gonna say, just land in quebec and drive back over.

Nationwide international flights are only allowed to land in 4 cities
toronto, vancouver, calgary and montreal and then you have quarantine at a hotel near the airpot till you get your negative covid test.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just tell them you have no intention of jumping the line ahead of people who need it

If they force you to take that shytty AstraZeneca/Oxford one since there's a ton of those vaccines arriving shortly :scust:

i only want the johnson and johnson
one shot no side effects like you get from the second dose

everyone i know that has got the second dose felt like crap for like 1-3 days after

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Nationwide international flights are only allowed to land in 4 cities
toronto, vancouver, calgary and montreal and then you have quarantine at a hotel near the airpot till you get your negative covid test.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wow:

Thanks Trudeau, what a time to be alive. :unimpressed: