The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So everything cancelled till july :francis:

If were at 300 cases a day in june and these idiots cancel the summer..then :francis:

ridge

Daps
:damn: you living it up :salute:
Can’t even get a basement apartment nowadays for that
honestly though workin from home making me feel liek this place is too small since im always here.

my girls from edmonton so thats why we looking at places there. 4 bedroom houses downtown for like 350k :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly though workin from home making me feel liek this place is too small since im always here.

my girls from edmonton so thats why we looking at places there. 4 bedroom houses downtown for like 350k :russ:

Never been to Edmonton but just have always heard it called deadmonton because there is nothing to do there :mjlol:

But yeah 350k for a house :damn:

Can't even find a spot here for less than like 900k :to:

ridge

Daps
Never been to Edmonton but just have always heard it called deadmonton because there is nothing to do there :mjlol:

But yeah 350k for a house :damn:

Can't even find a spot here for less than like 900k :to:
i went for a weekend in the summer and it was actually not bad..the downtown is developed and i saw mad diversity..atleast compared to vancouver thats just white and asian

i forgot what real winter feels like though :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i went for a weekend in the summer and it was actually not bad..the downtown is developed and i saw mad diversity..atleast compared to vancouver thats just white and asian

i forgot what real winter feels like though :wow:

Last time I was in goatcouver was dec 2019, only black folks I saw was when I went to a church in new westminser :heh: