tumblr_inline_ou32ohVzj71tg5wat_500.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
dudes will have you lockdown till you die

this will be us when we can finally see a movie again
tumblr_inline_ou32ohVzj71tg5wat_500.jpg

they had 9 months to get ready for the deployment of vaccines and the feds still fumbled everything

Canada now ranks about 40th in the world in per capita vaccinations, according to the University of Oxford’s Our World in Data.
Fewer than 3% of Canada’s 38 million people have received the first of two shots.
we gonna be reopening , going back to lockdown...rinse repeat same cycle till next year

DPpuBio.gif

the moment they open the border..going DC and work from there..live with my sister

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they had 9 months to get ready for the deployment of vaccines and the feds still fumbled everything

Canada now ranks about 40th in the world in per capita vaccinations, according to the University of Oxford’s Our World in Data.
Fewer than 3% of Canada’s 38 million people have received the first of two shots.
we gonna be reopening , going back to lockdown...rinse repeat same cycle till next year

DPpuBio.gif

the moment they open the border..going DC and work from there..live with my sister

the wya things are going biden going to ban us :mjlol:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
finally tried five guy
ish is expensive as hell and overrated :francis:

burger for 8 dollars :stopitslime:

i don't think any of these burger chains are worth the money tbh

DPpuBio.gif

Just had a work call and most people on the call were in the States. Most of em know someone who got it, got it or booked an appointment for a family member. Meanwhile in Ontario, they can't even get the vaccine into long term care homes :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just had a work call and most people on the call were in the States. Most of em know someone who got it, got it or booked an appointment for a family member. Meanwhile in Ontario, they can't even get the vaccine into long term care homes

Only people who I know who have the vaccine so far are doctors, nurses and a few clergyman who work at the hospital

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i don't think any of these burger chains are worth the money tbh

Just had a work call and most people on the call were in the States. Most of em know someone who got it, got it or booked an appointment for a family member. Meanwhile in Ontario, they can't even get the vaccine into long term care homes :francis:
Everytime i see the Bloomberg site
Americans doing 2mill doses a day :francis:

Its been 8 weeks..all we managed was 1.3mill
:francis: