The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif
Haha remember I was talking about this a few months back? All the indicators state that the biggest factor in slowing down covid is restricting travel

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:

I hear you but my 5 year old has set a record for watching youtubekids..

Whats killing me is the boy is a fukking athlete, i can't wait to get him back to soccer/basketball/swimming/karate..he's that age where they start thriving.

fukking COVID.

I'm watching my niece now and the other day when I put her to bed and said bye and good night to her, she said "don't forget to subscribe!" :francis::dead:

We really need the world to get back to normal

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
also.....why just these destinations?:jbhmm:
In the case of Mexico, they ain't taking the virus as seriously as they should.

I also heard COVID tests actually cost money down there, and they actually draw blood for theirs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe people are ok with this. I’m still going to travel and I’m coming back and i ain’t paying a dime this isn’t North Korea or China. These b*stards think they can take away your freedom and force you into a mandatory holding suck my dikk governments
Canadians bro. what frustrates me is that no politician will get fired or lose their job
zero accountability for dropping the ball

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canadians bro. what frustrates me is that no politician will get fired or lose their job
zero accountability for dropping the ball

people letting the government take away their civil liberties without even data showing anything

the truck driver from the us without a covid test comes right in, stops at Walmart sleeps in a hotel all good

Jane doe who has to travel to Europe to bury her grandma and tests negative before she boards a plane has to pay 2,000 dollars as the gestapo takes her from the airport to a hotel where armed guards stand watch

Whose going to pick fruits?

but but Australia and New Zealand

Australia and New Zealand are islands

but but England

England has the uk strain and only people from a few countries have to quarantine at a hotel

rip airlines
Rip the economy

Ten years from now the government will prob still be shuttering off to hotels after we land