The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the way cases are dropping we should be at 1,00 a day next week remember when they said at 1,000 we'd open up again
do you trust these b*stards?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ok I know everywhere is lockdown, but otherwise Where's da best spots 2 buy knock off gear.

I ain't tryin 2 buy ne of bishes real gear for Valentine's dis yr. And don't say pacific mall dat spot overrated

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
No way they're opening up before schools

It sucks that this province has zero plans for anything. The moment they reopen and it's supposedly safe to open, I can confidently say they'll fukk things up again. :francis:

And we have this do no nothing motherfukker below acting like a cure is around the corner :russ:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If they were to reopen would they have to lockdown again if cases go up?

World you stay in lockdown a little longer until vaccines are administered to at risk and frontline workers?

Or reopen with the risk of another spike later on?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If they were to reopen would they have to lockdown again if cases go up?

World you stay in lockdown a little longer until vaccines are administered to at risk and frontline workers?

Or reopen with the risk of another spike later on?

Yup they would have to, my hospital network is already redeploying staff .

The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting COVID and there is no data if when you get covid with the vaccine if you can still transmit it.

They have to reopen soon it all comes down to $$$ for these buffoons when their big corporate donors come hollering.