MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nah...it'll be the tues 16th at earliest; its a long weekend

keep things locked down until after the long weekend
:unimpressed:

I hear you but my 5 year old has set a record for watching youtubekids..

Whats killing me is the boy is a fukking athlete, i can't wait to get him back to soccer/basketball/swimming/karate..he's that age where they start thriving.

fukking COVID.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:unimpressed:

I hear you but my 5 year old has set a record for watching youtubekids..

Whats killing me is the boy is a fukking athlete, i can't wait to get him back to soccer/basketball/swimming/karate..he's that age where they start thriving.

fukking COVID.

i'm managing my kids google classroom more than my own webex meetings :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We are now prisoners in canada thanks to trudeau

Trudeau suspending travel down south; will require all incoming travellers to quarantine in hotels

The federal government will force incoming international travellers to quarantine in hotels for an up to 3 days and suspend all travel to Caribbean destinations in a bid to narrow the chance more coronavirus variants enter the country

Trudeau said that among other measures, all arrivals to Canadian airports will have to pay out of pocket to quarantine in a hotel before being allowed to circulate freely in the country.

All arrivals will also have to undergo PCR COVID-19 testing and then isolate in “an approved hotel” for up to three days while they wait for their result.

Trudeau said the cost of this hotel quarantine stay will be “more $2,000” per traveller.

Those who test negative will then be allowed to return to their home or other final destination and complete the rest of a 14-day quarantine under “increased surveillance.”

Positive cases will have to stay in hotels until they recover.

Trudeau said they hope to have testing and quarantine functions up and running in the next several weeks.

Additionally, all flights to and from vacation destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico will stop as of Sunday and remain suspended until at least April 30, Trudeau said.

“Now is just not the time to be flying,” Trudeau said.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I've been holding off since it expired in August. Apparently they haven't announced anything yet but some cops don't seem to care, can still get ticked despite there still being an extension
That's what I'm trying to avoid. I even called Service Ontario and they aren't taking calls.

WTF is going on?:heh:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Trudeau suspending travel down south; will require all incoming travellers to quarantine in hotels

The federal government will force incoming international travellers to quarantine in hotels for an up to 3 days and suspend all travel to Caribbean destinations in a bid to narrow the chance more coronavirus variants enter the country

Trudeau said that among other measures, all arrivals to Canadian airports will have to pay out of pocket to quarantine in a hotel before being allowed to circulate freely in the country.

All arrivals will also have to undergo PCR COVID-19 testing and then isolate in “an approved hotel” for up to three days while they wait for their result.

Trudeau said the cost of this hotel quarantine stay will be “more $2,000” per traveller.

Those who test negative will then be allowed to return to their home or other final destination and complete the rest of a 14-day quarantine under “increased surveillance.”

Trudeau said they hope to have testing and quarantine functions up and running in the next several weeks.

Additionally, all flights to and from vacation destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico will stop as of Sunday and remain suspended until at least April 30, Trudeau said.

Lol gonna see a lot less posts on IG of these heaux in Tulum :mjlol:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

also.....why just these destinations?:jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can’t believe people are ok with this. I’m still going to travel and I’m coming back and i ain’t paying a dime this isn’t North Korea or China. These b*stards think they can take away your freedom and force you into a mandatory holding suck my dikk governments