The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
smh...

I wish we could all undergo that mentality shift some of us have the lucky/opportunity to go through where the fukkery is just not worth it anymore and we get the fukk away from it.

i know there are a lot of factors that keep people in those situations and i'm not judging, I just feel like that mentality change would at least to a stop to the violence.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Government needs to get rid of paying people who have kids.

why the hell should you having a kid give you extra money per month

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The feds messed up Covid management with their incompetence. where was the airport testing and government sponsored isolation 5 months ago :snoop:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
im i the only one who thinks this lockdown wont be lifted till like the end of april?
End of Feb - risk increase of cases due to Mar break

They may open up schools after Fam day before anything else; see how the cases go for 2-3 weeks before Mar break. Schools might be the gauge

Lockdown might be lifted after Mar break at the earliest

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

They may open up schools after Fam day before anything else; see how the cases go for 2-3 weeks before Mar break. Schools might be the gauge

once the uk strain becomes dominant cases will rise again

Especially because only a few people will actually travel now and pay that 2k :picard: just imagine how packed malls etc will be if they open up

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
once the uk strain becomes dominant cases will rise again

Especially because only a few people will actually travel now and pay that 2k :picard: just imagine how packed malls etc will be if they open up

You used to work for Osler right?

Yikes. Doug Ford running this province like Cambodia over here

They really need to have rapid testing at every school. I don't get why they approve these tests and then don't allow them to be used. It's easy, fast, allegedly 90% accurate and not intrusive which is perfect for kids.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You used to work for Osler right?

Yikes. Doug Ford running this province like Cambodia over here

They really need to have rapid testing at every school. I don't get why they approve these tests and then don't allow them to be used. It's easy, fast, allegedly 90% accurate and not intrusive which is perfect for kids.

I did horrible hospital network, but yeah ford is a bully if you criticize you get kicked out of the party or lose a cushy job