The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Curfew won't help. All out lockdown is the only course of action.

Back to March 2020

Curfew is useless
Word!! The shyt really got me thinking bout running for politics...legit. White ppl by and large are horrible critical thinkers on the level of government because they only know how to think about themselves

Same. I'm seriously thinking about it. fukk, 80% of the candidates who run don't even live in their areas and are just rich white people. If you're serious about it, I'll actually support and canvass. I wanna do something to at least get one of these dumb motherfukkers outta here.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curfew is useless

Same. I'm seriously thinking about it. fukk, 80% of the candidates who run don't even live in their areas and are just rich white people. If you're serious about it, I'll actually support and canvass. I wanna do something to at least get one of these dumb motherfukkers outta here.
Thx breh!! The biggest barrier for me is I’m a very private person and I can’t be that as a politician in a big city. Also, I don’t like the idea of always having to be available/working but...somebody gotta do it right?? Toronto is going down the drain quickly with the poor leadership we have had for...a loooong time.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same. They had a case at my kids school in Nov. But the school is actually really good at distancing, masks, handwashing. There's a whole schedule that they follow, and my kid's class size, grade 1, is only 16 kids.

They just announced online learning until end of Jan

I suspect online learning will stay in place until post march break
Yup!! Doug Ford and them under pressure and they gonna relent. My kid hates not seeing his friends but whatchu gonna do??? I’m just disappointed I don’t get to coach his basketball team cuz his grade has a lot of talent and were 30 seconds away from winning their region last year (up 1 late, turned it over and lost by 1) and they were coached by a hockey guy who had them playing left and right wing and shyt. So I stepped in and had them looking like the 2019 Raptors then covid hit... I’m trying to live vicariously through these kids and win the banner I never did dammit!!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yup!! Doug Ford and them under pressure and they gonna relent. My kid hates not seeing his friends but whatchu gonna do??? I’m just disappointed I don’t get to coach his basketball team cuz his grade has a lot of talent and were 30 seconds away from winning their region last year (up 1 late, turned it over and lost by 1) and they were coached by a hockey guy who had them playing left and right wing and shyt. So I stepped in and had them looking like the 2019 Raptors then covid hit... I’m trying to live vicariously through these kids and win the banner I never did dammit!!
Feel bad for all the kids
High school
University freshman

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And even though it's not illegal you are now demonize if you travel. I don't see the difference if you travel to Vancouver or to Mexico , it's still travelling. There is more of a risk travelling within Canada because you don't have to quarantine or take a test when you return back to Toronto.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4