The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My pops and his partner works at one. He got covid (better now) and said 40+ Residents have died. He sounded defeated. And now he has to go back to work in that mess.

Hoping your dad and his partner stays safe and healthy. Do they give your pops full PPE (goggles, gown, face shield, mask)? I know because of union rules, you can't provide yourself with more PPE which is stupid. I don't trust any of the Canadian made masks here, they always have terrible nose clips and the strings are so weak

Question: How long did it take y'all to get your COVID test result?

It's been 2 days and I ain't heard shyt yet (PEEL) and the website to check is pretty slow

COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario

They would let you know ASAP if you were positive right? it would be reckless to wait so long

2 days online, they called me like a week later after to confirm results again. I got my test done in Scarborough though. I heard the pop-up testing centers get faster results, but I don't remember why.

You good breh?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
2 days online, they called me like a week later after to confirm results again. I got my test done in Scarborough though. I heard the pop-up testing centers get faster results, but I don't remember why.

You good breh?
I took the test on Wednesday morning and ain't hear shyt back yet.

My work won't let me return until I present the negative test.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
This shyt makes no sense to me bro. How long does it take to correct this issue?
My condolences to these families losing ppl to this shyt.

Same, how can you have a 10 month head start and still be in a worse position than you were in before? How long has it taken to audit these places? How do they still have staffing and PPE issues? This is shameful.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping your dad and his partner stays safe and healthy. Do they give your pops full PPE (goggles, gown, face shield, mask)? I know because of union rules, you can't provide yourself with more PPE which is stupid. I don't trust any of the Canadian made masks here, they always have terrible nose clips and the strings are so weak
They get PPE but I don’t believe it’s extensive. My father says he doing alright now—fewer complications than when I had it but he eats much healthier (he on that Rasta pescatarian ital diet) than I did so not too surprising. His partner came back negative so she good.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

This is such a joke

0*B0Axp6tXQ2vGeLni

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Question: How long did it take y'all to get your COVID test result?

It's been 2 days and I ain't heard shyt yet (PEEL) and the website to check is pretty slow

COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario

They would let you know ASAP if you were positive right? it would be reckless to wait so long

Can take 1-3 days usually you get a code where you check online yourself

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Same, how can you have a 10 month head start and still be in a worse position than you were in before? How long has it taken to audit these places? How do they still have staffing and PPE issues? This is shameful.

I'm saying.
In any other sector/job if you keep fukking up you get fired. Where is the accountability?

Now they wanna do curfews, the hell is that gonna solve? That's how you know these guys aren't thinking and just mimicking whatever they see.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm saying.
In any other sector/job if you keep fukking up you get fired. Where is the accountability?

Now they wanna do curfews, the hell is that gonna solve? That's how you know these guys aren't thinking and just mimicking whatever they see.

curfews will do nothing why?

malls are already closed and even before curfew they closed at 7

Restaurants are closed for indoor dining now they will just have to close at 730

clubs, movies etc are closed

grocery stores, gas stations, convienence stores , shoppers drug mart and Walmart are literally the only things open past 8