The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My friend just signed a lease for a 2bdrm brand new condo for just 1,700 a month

what a time to be alive

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know some basement apartments in Sauga that go for much more than that
:picard:

its a new day,
covid took out the airbnb market
you can get a splashy condo in the heart of downtown for 1,600 that would have been like 2,200 this time last year:blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:picard:

its a new day,
covid took out the airbnb market
you can get a splashy condo in the heart of downtown for 1,600 that would have been like 2,200 this time last year:blessed:
I need to look at the rent control rules but I don't think those deals will last very long post recovery. there is no rent protection

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Half the province population :jbhmm:
He talking full 2 doses for these people by July? :jbhmm:
That means us regular folks ain't seeing this until summer? :jbhmm:

I don't believe anything these incompetent fukks are saying, they couldn't even get the flu vaccines sorted out in a timely manner. this motherfukker also said he wanted ask health canada to ask moderna to turn the vaccine into 1 shot, what a fukking moron.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe anything these incompetent fukks are saying, they couldn't even get the flu vaccines sorted out in a timely manner. this motherfukker also said he wanted ask health canada to ask moderna to turn the vaccine into 1 shot, what a fukking moron.
these idiots still have the vaccine sitting in the fridge
no one got vaccinated the last 3 days

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

And what about the sub 18 population? These vaccines aint approved for under 18 right?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
these idiots still have the vaccine sitting in the fridge
no one got vaccinated the last 3 days

they don't even realize the vaccine goes bad after 5 days in the fukking fridge/freezer! i've spoken to friends who work at centenary and they even don't know when they're getting their shots. what a fukking mess.

And what about the sub 18 population? These vaccines aint approved for under 18 right?

No, it's not approved for children right now. I wouldn't wanna be a parent now. It'll be a tough decision to send kids to daycare or school this year. I doubt the country will vaccinate enough people to reach herd immunity. Risk getting your kid infected and getting the after effects of covid afterwards, or risk them not having any social skills and getting dumber at home.