The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
So when do we seriously consider relocating temporarily brehs

@TradePascalSiakam @jdubnyce @trick

Maybe after this is over. I have a feeling this will last much longer than we expect because of 1) poor decision making by the government 2) government procrastinating 3) people being idiots 4) vaccine rollout could be a disaster once they start to vaccinate the general population

Like @jdubnyce said, we can't go anywhere now. A lot of non Western countries require a 14 day mandatory quarantine in a hotel/covid facility and an entrance fee right now, or just won't let anyone in right now.

It sucks but with the morons in charge now, prepare yourself for the worst possible scenario

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
atleast you got a wife breh lol

i been in my house solo since march :snoop:
the gym was my go to :snoop:
Sorry to hear breh..i know plenty friends going through that too.

I can't even imagine that. I didn't mean to sound self entitled.

I had access to gym since July and have my family with me it could be way worse.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work at YYZ. 72 hr restriction on any outbound/inbound flight from the UK except for cargo/diversions (where no passengers can deplane) starting 2 hrs ago.

The way the airport was JAM packed this evening and weekend, you wouldn’t think there was a pandemic.:gucci:

This new aggressive strain gonne eventually make its way out here.:sadcam:

This provincial gov’t :scust:

Nikkas gonne be floodin to oakville tomorrow :russ::mjlol:
Shut the fukking borders already!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the richest province ontario couldn't implement something like this?

We get nothing absolutely nothing its ridiculous

Majority of Us as well will get that second stimulus while we get nothing.

On Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020, the B.C. government introduced legislation to secure funding for approximately 3.7 million British Columbians to receive the tax-free B.C. Recovery Benefit. Passage of the bill will ensure British Columbians can apply for the benefit starting Dec. 18:

• $1,000 for families with incomes under $125,000. Families earning up to $175,000 will qualify for a reduced benefit amount. Single-parent families also qualify for these benefit amounts.
  • $500 for single people earning less than $62,500. Single people earning up to $87,500 will qualify for a reduced benefit amount.
“We know that making ends meet during the holiday season is a concern for many families, even without the added stress of a pandemic. These additional supports will mean B.C. families will have extra dollars to spend when they need it most,” said Selina Robinson, Minister of Finance. “These benefits will also help stimulate our local economy and support small businesses that are working hard and providing good jobs for people. This is an important part of how we recover.”

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yeah man, I think I was depressed at the beginning of this, but now I'm just angry. I can't believe my friends and cousins out in Asia are out clubbing, eating, going to concerts and partying and all of them (in Vietnam, China and HK) had life back to normal in a month and a half, and this country is STILL fukking struggling to get people to follow rules. I knew white people were stupid, but THIS stupid in the face of a pandemic that threatens to be endemic with another corona mutation on the way? Un-fukking-believable.
lollll, like kanye said, "you know white people":yeshrug::deadmanny:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This lockdown is a joke
Mom and pop have to close
But baskins Robbins is open
The flower shop is open

plazas are packed Ford is a joke
maybe it's on purpose. if you look globally there's a push to shut down independent businesses. stateside small businesses are dying, farmers in india are on the brink of being coopted by corporations, shyt like that.