Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yup them Asians don't play :ufdup:
Extreme Lockdown and isolation from others; the only way to progress

Even Taiwan, these countries are competent

In response to the discovery of Taiwan's first imported case of the new mutant coronavirus strain that emerged in the UK, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it will ban foreign arrivals, with a few exceptions, starting Jan. 1, 2021

In an effort to prevent the spread of the highly contagious strain, Chen announced on Wednesday that effective Jan. 1, foreign visitors will be barred from entering Taiwan, with the exception of resident visa holders, diplomats, businesspeople with special entry permits, spouses and children of Taiwanese citizens, those approved under humanitarian considerations, and other persons with special entry permits. The same rules apply to individuals from Hong Kong, Macau, and China.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about amerikkka, but most people got the first stimulus and are getting the second stimuluus and if they got laid off they got that extra 600 a week in unemployment.

All canada has done is given 2,000 a month for cerb for those who were laid off, and a one time 500 extra in pension for old folks

but what about the rest of us? I didn't even get pandemic pay, I've got NOTHING.

Yeah absolutely ridiculous that hospital staff don't get pandemic pay.

I spoke with my aunt yesterday and this government told the dental association that if covid patients or people with fever wanna come in to the office to get their teeth fixed, they must let them come in to get their teeth fixed. What the fukk is wrong with these retards? :gucci:

My aunt decided to close her clinic for the month after hearing that shyt, fukk this provincial government for real

Even Taiwan, these countries are competent

In response to the discovery of Taiwan's first imported case of the new mutant coronavirus strain that emerged in the UK, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it will ban foreign arrivals, with a few exceptions, starting Jan. 1, 2021

In an effort to prevent the spread of the highly contagious strain, Chen announced on Wednesday that effective Jan. 1, foreign visitors will be barred from entering Taiwan, with the exception of resident visa holders, diplomats, businesspeople with special entry permits, spouses and children of Taiwanese citizens, those approved under humanitarian considerations, and other persons with special entry permits. The same rules apply to individuals from Hong Kong, Macau, and China.

Yeah man, it's the easiest thing to do to prevent new cases and they won't do it. So stupid.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to look at the rent control rules but I don't think those deals will last very long post recovery. there is no rent protection

They won't. What renters are forgetting is as soon as we're back to some semblance of normalcy, landlords will either sell the properties or reclaim the properties for own use and boot the tenants out. There is no way in hell a landlord is going to take that hit long term. No chance.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup them Asians don't play :ufdup:
Extreme Lockdown and isolation from others; the only way to progress

This "lockdown" is a joke. I went to dollarama yesterday how is dollarama essential :heh: because they sell bread and candy
Went to walmart and it was packed capacity is 400 i saw on the door but dont even think security cares. I can buy a tv at walmart but at bestbuy have to do curbside pickup :heh:
in my little plaza, jewellery store is open, flower shop open but home depot and cdn tire can't open?

if i were all these stores "closed" id just buy a fridge and put cans of pop in it and a few loaves of bread

and all the government does is extend the lockdown and these landlords are crazy, the landlord for my church is still expecting the full amount for rent and the government subsidies don't really help charities what churches fall under

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about amerikkka, but most people got the first stimulus and are getting the second stimuluus and if they got laid off they got that extra 600 a week in unemployment.

All canada has done is given 2,000 a month for cerb for those who were laid off, and a one time 500 extra in pension for old folks

but what about the rest of us? I didn't even get pandemic pay, I've got NOTHING.
Yup..i been working since march no days off..

And no stimulus

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup..i been working since march no days off..

And no stimulus

Look at BC

B.C. residents can apply for $500 COVID-19 recovery benefit starting December 18 Eligible single recipients must make less than $87,000 to get any benefit, and $62,500 or less to get the full benefit

Eligible single recipients will get the full $500 tax-free grant if they made $62,500, or less, in the 2019 tax year. They will receive incrementally less money if they have incomes ranging up to $87,000. Couples, and single-parent families, can get a $1,000 benefit if they made $125,000, or less, in 2019

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Only thing they did is close the land border to the us
but you can fly tomorrow to vegas if you want and fly back :heh:
Every day thousands and thousands of people are landing from asia and europe in canada
And still dont have rapid testing at airport
After like 10months:snoop:

Yo nothing ever gets done tbh.
Finance minister out on vacation chilling

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Government trying to make money

Doug Ford holding on that $12 bil from the feds just so he can say "hey guys i balanced the budget!" by next election while hoping everyone forgets he royally fukked up this year
:ohhh:word? does anyone else know this maths? we gotta tell everyone, b.