The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
No, it's not approved for children right now. I wouldn't wanna be a parent now. It'll be a tough decision to send kids to daycare or school this year. I doubt the country will vaccinate enough people to reach herd immunity. Risk getting your kid infected and getting the after effects of covid afterwards, or risk them not having any social skills and getting dumber at home.
I'm in that boat. Kids in school since sept, and nothing so far, that we know of. In a small school, with small class sizes. We cross our fingers everyday.

Challenge is allergies. Kids are anaphylactic to some foods, so they're not candidates for any vaccine (even if approved for kids) right now.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I don't believe anything these incompetent fukks are saying, they couldn't even get the flu vaccines sorted out in a timely manner. this motherfukker also said he wanted ask health canada to ask moderna to turn the vaccine into 1 shot, what a fukking moron.
i mean overloading the immune system will definitely not cause more damage :mjlol::lolbron: i swear these politicians must be part time doctors:troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm in that boat. Kids in school since sept, and nothing so far, that we know of. In a small school, with small class sizes. We cross our fingers everyday.

Challenge is allergies. Kids are anaphylactic to some foods, so they're not candidates for any vaccine (even if approved for kids) right now.

no kid has taking the vaccine so no one knows how a child will react

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
so u can walk into the LCBO with 30+ people with no line but I can't walk into the Pet Store to get cat food? This lock down makes zero sense anymore :mjlol:

someone explain this to me

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
so u can walk into the LCBO with 30+ people with no line but I can't walk into the Pet Store to get cat food? This lock down makes zero sense anymore :mjlol:

Government trying to make money

why won't the government cut us all a check?

Doug Ford holding on that $12 bil from the feds just so he can say "hey guys i balanced the budget!" by next election while hoping everyone forgets he royally fukked up this year

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Hunker down friend...they have ontarioans best interest at heart :troll:

Liquor is essential...fukk your pets :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Government trying to make money

Doug Ford holding on that $12 bil from the feds just so he can say "hey guys i balanced the budget!" by next election while hoping everyone forgets he royally fukked up this year

Say what you want about amerikkka, but most people got the first stimulus and are getting the second stimuluus and if they got laid off they got that extra 600 a week in unemployment.

All canada has done is given 2,000 a month for cerb for those who were laid off, and a one time 500 extra in pension for old folks

but what about the rest of us? I didn't even get pandemic pay, I've got NOTHING.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: at this dumbass country trying to keep the travel industry afloat during a fukkin pandemic while regular folks struggling

Only these dumbass white countries would do this shyt and cripple their economy long term

Even Taiwan, these countries are competent

In response to the discovery of Taiwan's first imported case of the new mutant coronavirus strain that emerged in the UK, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it will ban foreign arrivals, with a few exceptions, starting Jan. 1, 2021

In an effort to prevent the spread of the highly contagious strain, Chen announced on Wednesday that effective Jan. 1, foreign visitors will be barred from entering Taiwan, with the exception of resident visa holders, diplomats, businesspeople with special entry permits, spouses and children of Taiwanese citizens, those approved under humanitarian considerations, and other persons with special entry permits. The same rules apply to individuals from Hong Kong, Macau, and China.