The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man, I think I was depressed at the beginning of this, but now I'm just angry. I can't believe my friends and cousins out in Asia are out clubbing, eating, going to concerts and partying and all of them (in Vietnam, China and HK) had life back to normal in a month and a half, and this country is STILL fukking struggling to get people to follow rules. I knew white people were stupid, but THIS stupid in the face of a pandemic that threatens to be endemic with another corona mutation on the way? Un-fukking-believable.

:mjcry:

Reading the news and comments from friends in Japan that they've been able to go bar hopping, clubs and get travel coupons within certain cities has been hurting me.

Their numbers have been rising lately but are around 600 cases.

They've made over a trillion yen from the travel coupons and are about to shut things down to contain the numbers.

Competency is not a western thing.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What is this GG's shyt? Why do some many of these rappers sound Jamaican or some shyt? School me. I got my reasons lol

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
damn was planning on going to london next month, now flights are banned

I work at YYZ. 72 hr restriction on any outbound/inbound flight from the UK except for cargo/diversions (where no passengers can deplane) starting 2 hrs ago.

The way the airport was JAM packed this evening and weekend, you wouldn’t think there was a pandemic.:gucci:

This new aggressive strain gonne eventually make its way out here.:sadcam:

This provincial gov’t :scust:

Nikkas gonne be floodin to oakville tomorrow :russ::mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Top 5's set..."go get 'em gang"

Who is Top 5? I feel like I've heard the name mentioned before on here. What is a Boogz? Dude looks and seems like he's chill and raising you nikkas. Are they opps or they just same gang running shyt up there? Also what is this Chromeazz thing? I know those are a lot of questions but who and wtf are yall nikkas doing up there? Thought yall just watched Heartland, Degrassi and drank maple syrup. It's the ignorant American in me. I thought yall was just laying low and chillin lol